{Chapter Thirteen}

March 1982《

*Mallory*

"Woohoo!! Las Vegas for the WHOLE WEEKEND!!" Tommy shouted as he leapt out of the bus Vince running behind him.

Another U.S. Tour begun for Mötley Crüe to start off the year, and Nikki and I were about to celebrate our anniversary together soon.

The band had also hit the top of the Billboards with their song Looks That Kill, and soon will be planning a music video for the song.

Vince also met a girl, Sharise, who was a mud wrestler back in California, and she's really nice and good to talk to and have fun with on the road, and we've even gone on a bunch of double dates with each other and our guys. She also said she'd teach me how to mud wrestle one day just for fun.

"Damn, imagine what we could do in three days," I laughed as we exit the bus, Mick behind us as Mal made sure he was okay since he had some pain this morning.

"I can think of a few things to do," Nikki smirked as he nuzzled my cheek, making me laugh as we pulled each other into a kiss.

"Guys, hurry up!" Vince called, and we all caught up as we headed inside into the hotel lobby.

"Alright, I'm gonna go check us in," Doc said as we entered the lobby and he went to the desk.

"Whoa, MJ, check out all the boutiques," Sharise said as she and Vince checked out the brochures nearby.

I peered over and smiled. "Oh, they have a sale at that shoe place here this weekend," I said.

"Definitely worth checking out," she said, and I nod in agreement.

"Alright, but we can't just shop and sightsee the whole weekend off, guys! Let's make this Vegas stay really memorable, shall we?" Nikki smirked.

We all looked at him weirdly before smirking, knowing exactly what was on his mind.

"I want no part in whatever you three dumbasses are up to, so leave me to rest up in my room," he groaned as we headed to the elevators.

***

"FUCKING DOWN IT, TOMMY!!!" Vince shouted as Tommy jumped from bed to bed with the bottle of Jack, laughing as he then stopped and started to down the rest of the bottle, which was about half of it.

Nikki and I looked up from the lines we were snorting off the back of my bass and laughed.

We all decided to just party in Tommy's room and pretty much drank almost all our booze, used up a quarter or our gear, and may or may not have even had an orgy or two in the process with two other groupies we met in the lobby, who left not too long ago for some reason I forgot.

Sharise got tired out and decided to go get some sleep in Vince's room after everything.

The guys also ended up pranking Mick while he was resting by setting his room on fire with a firecracker Tommy somehow managed to find, and he was pretty mad about that when he chased them out, now currently trying to get a new room, the old one put out without needing help from the fire department.