{Chapter Seventy-Eight}

⚠️Warning: Contains scenes mentioning depression and loss, and depicts scenes of violence and that towards women. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

《1992》

*Nikki*

Time passed since we lost the baby, and Mal has tried her best to recover.

Sadly, it had caused both of us to break sobriety.

Many friends, family and fans gave us their condolences.

We had a small private little funeral for our baby, burying her in the cemetary. We figured she needed a name so... We settled and named her Angel.... Angel Grey Sixx....

Mal has grieved and was depressed from it all, shutting out almost everyone at first.

She had eventually snapped and also fell off the wagon not long after I did, when I came home from the store one day and found her downing the rest of the Jack I had gotten, and another. I had also found her with some pills, but I quickly took them away from her before she did something.

Her nightmares had also come back, and she's lost a lot sleep because of it.

The holidays were no better. Mal just spent her birthday at home with me, and we didn't really do anything. Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas were no exception, either.

This month, February, me and her been feeling even more upset these past week, since this could have been the month Angel was born....

Then there was the album we were working on. Despite us getting work done, friction was starting to grow, and the tension in the room sometimes got too thick.

Today we were all in the studio to rehearse for the new record before we start recording, but a certain singer was eating shit.... again!

I sighed as I slammed the phone on the receiver for what felt like the 50th time.

Damn it, Vince!!!

On top of Mal's depression and everyone's relapses, Vince stopped showing up a lot, too. Mick's disease is starting to get to a point where even laying down is hurting him. Nothing is fun while recording now, all we do majority of the time now is argue and butt heads.

Mal's tried to help keep us from tearing each other apart, but at the same time she's struggling in silence, and its killing me.

I then heard the click from the sound booth.

"Its pouring out there, Nikki, it probably got too flooded near his place," She said into the mic, trying to excuse him. "It was a miracle you and I even made it here without crashing."

"Mal, I doubt it," I snapped, then, getting up and pacing a little.

It was quiet as I quickly realized I snapped and sighed. "I'm sorry... Baby, Mal, I'm sorry.... Have you tried calling him?"

"I tried a few times... No answer," she said as I looked at Tommy and then at Mick. "Look, I'll keep calling, just start without him and he can catch up if he shows."

I sighed and nodded as Tommy started to pace again. "We'll see..." I said as the mic went quiet and I walked over, getting my bass.

"I'm telling you guys, everything is fucking upside-down and flip-flopping, and while we're waiting for our lead singer to get his head out of his ass, we're getting left in the dust, man," Tommy snapped.