{Chapter Ninety-One}

⚠ Warning: Slight mentions of loss and slight depictions of operations in this chapter. If affected, please read with caution. 

~~~~~

*Mallory*

I finished folding up the last baby shirt and placed it on the pile.

It's been a couple of weeks since Vince came back and somehow, things have looked up a little now.

We all have gotten closer since then and the guys have even started writing up music for a new album without any fights as well.

We decided to still stay on hiatus for a bit, though, since we all could use a break after so much turmoil that's gone on.

With Jelly Bean already at Month 9 and due any day now, of course, Nikki and I are anxious in both a good and bad way for our baby.

I looked down and smiled as I held my hand over my really big baby bump.

After loosing Razzle Jr. and Angel, I had pretty much lost hope on ever having kids.

Then I found out I was having JellyBean, and now... I feel happy... Like everything really is going to be okay...

I rubbed my tummy softly as I took a deep breath, deciding to rest for a bit.

Nikki had gone with Mick to his house to help him clean some stuff up, since Mick was well enough to go back to his home, while I stayed to organize some stuff in the nursery.

I didn't mind him staying some extra time, but I know it'll be hectic once I go into labor, and I also know after that, Nikki and I will be looking at a lot of sleepless nights for a pretty good while, so for Mick's sake I think its best he doesn't have to deal with a crying baby every night, too.

I looked around the room and smiled softly.

(Picture: Example of Baby Sixx's new nursery)

Everyone really outdid themselves at the nursery.

Nikki had not only gotten help from the guys, but the boys in Skid Row also helped by painting the walls, and John and Valerie did help as well (John and Vince meeting didn't go bad, but they didn't exactly talk a lot either... I guess that's something...?)

In a surprising turn of events, Slash also offered some help with a few new clothes and decor for the baby's room. Duff and Izzy also helped with the flooring a bit. I was surprised they wanted to help at first, but then Duff told me he felt sorry of how things were left last time I saw them, and wanted to make it up to me. Slash was kind of always friends with Nikki, so he didn't mind lending us a hand as well.

Even Andy and Michael had come by once for a visit and helped me and Heather pick out some necessities and furniture.

I also had spent some time with Sharise lately, trying my best to cheer her up. She's helped me in picking out baby clothes and other stuff I'll need, and even gave me some mommy books to help me out. She's healing, but I can imagine what she's going through in a way.