{Chapter Sixxty}

️Warning: This chapter contains some sexual content. ⚠️

~~~~~

*Mallory*

Soon it was Saturday, the day of the show, and the three of us had slept over the night before at Heather's place, (making Tommy crash at Nikki's place so we can have another girl's night).

The next morning we all got dressed and ready. I wore a black leather skirt with a torn Skid Row tshirt I stole once from Sebastian, and my boots with make up and hair done, and we went to Griffith Park.

The stage was already set up not too far from the Observatory, and looking like it was almost done. People were also arriving, odd enough most of them wearing Crüe tshirts, but I guess majority of people nowadays are both Skid and Crüe fans.

"Come on, let's make sure we're up front," Heather said, tugging my hand as Sharise followed, Skylar in her arms since Vince dropped her off.

"Wouldn't we be safer at the side stage like usual?" I asked. "Plus, Skylar needs a headset so the loud music won't hurt her ears. We'd have to see a stage hand for that."

"Good thing we got a pair then," a voice spoke and we turn to see Sebastian and Rachel walk over to us.

"Sebastian? Rachel?" I asked, confused.

"Hey, Mallory," Rachel greeted with a smile. "Long time no see!"

"Wait, a-aren't you two supposed to be on stage by now?" I asked

"Well...." Sebastian said awkwardly as Rachel carefully placed the small headset on Skylar's head, making her pout a little since it was always a little bothersome to her. "I may have told a little white lie about the show today...."

"Little white lie?" I asked, looking at the others, who I noticed all had sly, excited smiles on their faces.

"Okay, what's going on? What arent you four telling me?" I scolded a bit when a guitar screech suddenly went off, making me jump assome soft music followed and I turned to see it..... It wasn't Skid Row....