{Epilogue}

《2019》

*Nikki*

Mal adjusted my jacket and smiled up at me, realizing I was staring.

She chuckled and leaned up, kissing my cheek.

"Come on.... Say it...." she teased, making me scoff and roll her eyes.

"Okay, okay, I surrender," I chuckled. "As alway, the female species is right...."

"You four are hard to kill," she smiled with a shrug. "I always knew...."

I chuckled as she finished adjusting my jacket.

"So we really are back, huh?" she smiled.

"We're back, baby," I assured.

She smiled as we shared a kiss before suddenly.....

"MOM!! Uncle Tommy stole my favorite pair of skinny jeans again!!" I hear Ava call out.

Mal groaned as I facepalmed.

"Seriously?" I groaned as we headed out of our room.

Things have really looked up for us all every since that last show.

Sixx A.M. toured and bought more awareness to many things, the epidemic on opioid and drug abuse included, and I've continued with my radio show as well.

Mal continues her work in the medical field,as well as recording new music from time to time. She's even toured a few times with me or Vince.

Despite the fact that she is turning 60 soon, Mal still looks way younger than that, more or less 30 years.

Everyone gets amazed or jealous of how young she can look without getting any work done at all, since there's barely even much wrinkles on her face at all. At most, just a few smile lines. She doesn't even show much weight gain compared to how I was, yet she exercises regularly.

Me, of course, I became a hugh exercise junkie and always try and stay as active as I can, doing cardio and stuff. Now its mostly just muscle mass for me.

Mal and I continue stronger than ever. We are even considered one of the very few rockstar couples from the 80's that have survived being together for so long, and we're pretty much at the same level as Ozzy and Sharon.

We did, of course, decide a year after Mötley Crüe's last show to renew our vows, and had a small little ceremony with just family and close friends in our backyard. She looked just as amazing that day as she had on both of wedding days.

God, I am one lucky son of a bitch.

The only downside I guess was my mother passing away, but this was before the final show anyway. I ended up getting closure with everything, but part of me still wishes things ended differently between us.

We had also celebrated ten years since  The Heroin Diaries was released, with updated commentary and stuff, as well as a graphic novel version of the book that turned out awesome.

The others had also been through pretty good things, too.

Vince eventually married Rain Hannah and they've been pretty happy in their new mansion not far from ours. Ellie and Neil also married their significant others as well.

Tommy also eventually found love with a weird girl from something once called Vine, and honestly,  pretty sure she was practically fucking made for T-Bone.

Nonetheless, Brittany is a really nice and fun girl, and Tommy seems really happy with her. He eventually did marry her over in Vegas during Valentine's Day.