|50|

2 DAYS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

2 DAYS LATER:Jonathan's POV:

"What you doin now."

"Sweeping so I can lock up."

I nod, watching tati  get the broom from the closet of the house she's showing. She look fine as fuck in her outfit. I love seein the way she dress for work, she sexy.

 I love seein the way she dress for work, she sexy

"You takin a break or you done for the day?"

"Takin a break, I'm prolly finna be stuck in the studio for another hour, but ya boy is tiiiiiiiied, soon as that nigga say it's a wrap Imma run home and take my black ass to sleep, ya hear me?"

Tati giggles and goes out of frame, I'm face timing her while everybody in the studio take they lil break.

"mhmm."

"How much longer you gotta be workin"

"Maybe two hours tops, the rest of today is in the office, paper work and stuff."

"Aight so by...ion know 5-ish, you tryna pull up on a nigga?"

"Mmmm, by 5-ish Imma be at home takin my black ass to sleep, ya hear me?" she mocks me and pops her head in the camera smirkin at me all goofy.

I laugh, "how bout this, you finish ya paperwork and shit, then imma pick you up, bring you to my crib, we can take our black asses to sleep together."

"somebody's dying to see meeee."

"damn right. I'm tryna see you soon as possible, you mine tonight."

"Oh really?"

"mmmmhm."

She smiles. "Alrrr well I'l let you know when I finish in the office and I'll see you then."

"Aight pooh, I luhhh ya."

"I love you too baby."

...

"Aight we done for today." My producer finishes my recording and nods me off. 

"Aight 'ppreciate it, see ya'll." I dap everybody in the studio up and bolt my ass out that building. I'm tryna go get my baby.