|38|

Ta'Tiana's POV:

"Yeah...jon got arrested."

I look at my phone with a confused expression. "...and? Kane what does that have to do with me. Call meme."

"Meme got arrested too." I hear his voice slur a bit.

"well that's tuff. I don't know what you want me to say, I been stopped fucking with jon, you know that. This ain't got shit to do with me."

The fuckkkkk?

"Right but look tati, I'm drunk as fuck and stunna's drunk as fuck and we both high as fuck and serenity won't stop cryin and we the only ones here and I finna pass out."

"What? The cops arrested them and left a three year old with you and stunna?"

"Ion think they realized serenity was even here, meme was yellin so loud and jon was yellin back and man just, I need you to come watch this kid man, she been yellin her head off for a damn hour and she wont fall asleep, she won't even eat, this lil girl runnin around like a damn demon child and you know I wouldn't be calling you if the shit wasn't urgent., you the last person I could call."

"I'm not watching their kid being on the terms we on come on now, I beat her mama's ass and want her daddy dead."

"Tati please bruh, put ya'll beef aside Ion even know when they gettin out and I can barely keep my damn eyes open."

I sigh, holding my forehead, "what jail is jon at"

...

I watch jon walk out of the little cell and get his stuff, then he sees me and his eyes get wide. 

It's weird seeing him in person again, last time I saw his face he was walking out on me, now he looks like shit, makes sense.

"You the one that bailed me out?"

"Nah I just came to give you a ride...yes jon I bailed you out."

"How much was it."

"It doesn't matter."

"Tati for real how much."

"Jon just drop it aight."

I walk towards the door. 

"How'd you know I was locked up?"

"Kane called me, freaking out because him and stunna are wasted and babygirl is throwing a fit and she won't fall asleep and he wanted me to watch her but..." I put my hand up shaking my head.

He stops walking and looks at me, "Thank you tati."

"I'm not doing this for you jon, I'm just making sure serenity is in good hands."

I unlock my car doors.

"I'll catch a uber if you want."

"It's 1am, get in the car."

So he gets in the car, sitting next to me, breathing my air, and I just want to punch the shit out of him, just rock his shit like I did meme's, maybe worse.

I put his address into my gps and start driving, awkward silence fills the air and his house is 45 minutes away.

"Ta'Tiana."

"Jonathan."

"I'm sorry."

I don't respond, I don't want to hear shit he has to say, don't want to feel shit he's gonna have me feeling.

"Tati you ain't deserve the shit I put you through."

"Nope, and you didn't deserve me." I keep my eyes on the road.

I hear him sigh.

"You got a new nigga?"

"Why does that concern you?"

"You know why."

"Nah I don't."

"Tati, Ion care what fuck shit we goin through you always gone be my main concern."

"So you left your main concern for a second priority? Make it make sense jon, how come yo actions never match the shit you talk."

"I don't be using my head sometimes-"

"Jonathan just stop alright, yeah I got a new nigga and that ain't got shit to do with you, you made yo decision so commit to that like you couldn't commit to me. End of conversation."

"Ta'Tiana-"

I turn on the radio, loud, seein him nod his head slowly in my peripheral vision.

A LITTLE BIT LATER:
Jonathan's POV:
I watch tati drive with her jaw clenched, I can tell she's beyond pissed, she taps her nails on the steering wheel. 

She so fucking sexy, I wanna grab her by her throat and whisper shit in her ear so dirty she'll forget she was ever mad at me.

She so fucking caring, got up at 1 am to get me so babygirl can be safe even though she hate my ass, I wanna pull her into my arms and hold her again, kiss all over her, show her ass how much she mean to me.

She so fucking bad, I wanna turn of her goddamn radio and let her know why I fell in love with her ass in the first place, let her know all the reasons I can't let her go, all the reasons I won't.

I look up and realize she pullin into my driveway.

I turn down her radio on, ignoring the face she makes at me.

"Tati just hear me out."

"No..."

I give her a look, begging her with my eyes, she rolls her eyes, "what jon, make it quick I'm tryna get back to my nigga." she makes a face at me.

"Look, I know I fucked us up, I know you probably hate me for hurting you-"

"for wasting my time."

"for wasting your time, but pooh, I can't leave yo ass alone, I can't forget about all the good times we had, all the times i had you cheesin, all the happiness, all the love-"

"all the times I held you down, stayed by your side, kept shit real with you, what about all the lying you did, all the bullshit you fed me, all the games you played, remember that jon?"

"Tati-"

She buries her head in her hands, taking a deep breath. "Get out." 

"Ta'Tiana-"

"Get the fuck out jon."

I look at her, and she looks back at me, staring me down with the coldest stare.

"Aight."

I get out the car and walk up to my doorstep, hearing her pull off right away.

I punch the door, the shit aint over.

================================================

A/N: Not me back with the double update🤭

Ya'll hate jon jon huh huh💀

COMMENTERS💫: @QueenBee9-3-92, @myfunnyvideos, @Maisah3, @kay_is_impossible, @reatlegile03, @Yanaaaa2x, @Reagler0928...ya'll funnnnnny💀😭

VOTERS😌: There were like 18 of you and if you voted: bitch thank youuuu, you sexyyyyy, you fineeeee, you da bessssssssss👏🥰

SPAMMMM IT UP HOE❤️