|53|

A/N: AHEM everybody smack that goddamn star fa me rq cuz this #8 in dababy rating got me allllll the fucking way blowed😤🤧

...did you do it?

...bruh no you didn't don't try to play meeee😩

😗...

okay thank you pooh enjoy this long ass chapter ion know how to feel about😭

THE NEXT DAY:

Ta'Tiana's POV:
Jon wakes us up bright and early to take his mom to breakfast so we could go back to her place and help her pack, jon and kane and stunna are getting the big boxes of stuff from the basement and bringing them upstairs to the moving truck while megan and I pack small stuff from upstairs into boxes.

I pick up my phone and realise I'm on 3%.

"Meg you got a charger?"

"Nah it's in the hotel room."

I get up and go downstairs to ask jon.

"Bae!" I shout.

"Yeah babygirl." stunna shouts back, this nigga, I open the door to the basement.

I laugh, looking down at jonathan, "you got a charger I can borrow?"

"yeah i gotchu pooh." He pats is pockets  and pulls an iphone charger out of one, handing it to me with a grin. I smile back and peck his lips.

"Thank youuu."I go back upstairs and plug in my phone before sealing up another box.

The next few days consists mostly of the same thing, packing packing and more packing

It's weird seeing how quickly gina's house went from full of life to completely empty, she's flying back with us and stayin with jonathan for the few day's it'll take for her house to get set up.

I asked the stager that works for my brokerage to set up all gina's furniture, I'm paying her of course.

The moving trucks are driving straight to cali as soon as they get loaded, busy busy.

...

FEW DAYS LATER:

It our last morning in charlotte and megan and I are in the airport bathroom while the guys grab breakfast from the macdonalds here.

"So basically, I need you stickin by my side this plane ride because Kane is pissed wit me and ion fuck wit stunna that hard and jonathan is either gonna be caught up wit you or his mama."

"Whyyy is kane pissed at you?"

"I let it slip that me and you used to fuck on and off and he was like that's disrespectful as fuck cuz me and him was talkin the whole time but it's like nigga, you ain't my nigga!"