|52|

A/N: Look ya'll...i been keepin quite for a minute but the situation is getting worse I just-you guys we down to #3 in dababy. I don't know if that means people have been voting less or people have been commenting less but that shit got me alllll the way butthurt😫🤧

...spam this one up hoe🥺

THE NEXT MORNING:

Ta'Tiana's POV:

"shark boy was kinda fine tho, no cap."  I keep my eyes on the small screen in the part of the private jet megan claimed for herself, laying on her bed next to her.

"bitch no he was not."

"girl he grew up to be jacob on twilight, the nigga was born fine."

megan gives me a look and we go back to watching shark boy and lava girl.

We been on the plane for about 30 minutes, jon's in the main area with stunna and kane and they just bein niggas so me and meg ran off.

About 15 minutes later my phone starts ringing. Jon's facetiming me.

"Why you callin me when we literally on the same plane."

"Girl you better talk to me nice."He makes a face at me and I giggle.

"What you want bae."

"Come lay wit me. I'm in the back."

I look at megan and she mouths to me, "go get that dick bitch!" I roll my eyes at her with laughter.

"I'll be back there in a minute."

"aight pooh."

That nigga so damn extra.

I get out the bed with megan and walk to the back of the plane, smiling when I see jonathan sprawled out on his bed.

"Boy close ya legs."

"Girl get on top of me."

I move his bag out the way and lay on top of him, burying my head in his hoodie. He wraps his arms around and rests his hands on my ass, rubbing me all lovey.

"Mmmm how you feelin baby."

"I feel good, I'm ready to see her, regardless of how she feelin I want her to know i'm there for her."

I smile, I'm glad he's feeling better about his moms situation. I kiss all over his face.

"Aye cut that shit out bae."

I giggle and keep kissing his face all over.

"Baeeee." he groans.

I ignore him.

Jonathan smacks my ass real hard and flips us over, balancing on top of me and looking down at me with a smirk.

He bends down and licks my nose.