|31|

A FEW DAYS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:
I wake up in my bed, looking over to see tati dead asleep. I'm glad we worked shit out, cuz meme ain't worth me losin tati, meme ain't got nothin goin, she got nothin on my baby and I'm done wit her ass. 

I roll over to my nightstand and pick up my phone, unlocking it to see my name being tagged left and right under a post of meme's. 

Hell no.

She fucking thought.

 I throw the covers off and go to the bathroom, rushin to wash my face and brush my teeth. I throw on a hoodie and some sweats. I speed into serenity's room and gently wake her up. 

"Come on princess I gotta drop you off, it's time to go see mommy."

3 HOURS LATER:
Ta'Tiana POV:
I wake up in jonathan's bed, but not next to jonathan, I check my phone.

                                    My Chocolate Nigga💋
mornin pooh, had to drop off rin wit
meme cuz she wanted the full day wit babygirl,
i might not be back in time to see you before 
you go to work tho so I luh you mamas❤️

I put my phone down and get up gathering my clothes, I do gotta go home and get dressed because I have a day in the office ahead of me.

I speed home, I have be in the office in an hour and I'm behind, this red light is taking for goddamn ever.

Wait.

Meme lives like 15 minutes away from jon so why was he not back before I had to leave if he sent me the message hours ago?

Nah.

I run the red light and tell siri to call jon, no answer.

again...no answer.

last chance...no answer.

LATER THAT DAY:
"Ah no, he can't stay the night on the property to see if he likes it, tell him he can forget about it." I sit at my desk talking to one of my agents on the phone, the richer the client, the more ridiculous their demands.

"Ms.Clark?"

I smirk at my name and look up at my office door to see my assistant, kim.

"what's up?"

"There's a women up front who wants to see you."

I look at her with confusion.

"She doesn't want a house or anything, she says it's personal."

"Well tell her if it's personal, she should wait till I'm not at work, give her my office hours."

Kim nods and walks out, only to walk back in moments later, looking a bit scared.

"She's not leaving, do you want me to call security?"

What. The. Fuck. 

I know it's nobody I fuck with because 1, they would've told me they were coming and 2, nobody I fuck with outside of work would show up to my job on some personal shit, they know I don't play that.

"Nah I'll handle it." I stand up and fix my outfit in the mirror before walking out of the office.

" I stand up and fix my outfit in the mirror before walking out of the office