|43|

A/N: ya'll remember dave ain't as famous in the book as he is in real life, he's like, current Austin Mahone level famous aight.

THE NEXT DAY:
Tatiana's POV:

I walk into dave's house after putting in the code to unlock it, he told me this morning to come over and I told him I'd drop by when I finished work.

"Bae." I call out, no response.

I walk into the dining room and see him passed out at the table on some wads of cash.

I see his blunts rolled up on the tables and his lighter, so I know he's high.

I've been trying to call him to let him know I was on my way, he hasn't answered, and since the night we got back he's been weird. 

I eye the hundred bills all over the table. 

"D." I nudge his shoulder, getting kinda ticked off, I really just wanna know where the money's from.

He wakes up and looks at me, eyes red.

"Dave."

"Wassup mama."

"You asked me to come over, I'm here. Where'd all this cash come from?"

"I had a show last night."

"And they paid you this much in cash." I look at him and fold my arms. I'm sick of his weird ass excuses. Yeah yeah music this, studio that, concert this, but the nigga ain't even that big.

"Yeah."

"Dave."

"What, why you on my case all of a sudden?"

"Cuz yo shit barely lining up! Yeah okay anybody having a show would pay the performer this much in cash if the perfomer was cardi b or sum shit, you ain't cardi b nigga."

"What you tryna say tati." He sits back, looking at me with a ticked off expression and for no reason I just want to rock this nigga's shit. 

"I'm tryna say nigga, you sittin at a table full of cash and I know for a fact it ain't all from one concert."

"You for real right now?"

"I'm for real right now, nigga you fine, and on the side you make music, and all the cash you got don't make sense for yo career to be where it's at, and how come you never tell me about yo shows till after the fact, and you don't gotta tell me where the cash came from but don't come at me like I'm a dumb bitch, yo shit ain't been lining up for a while now, if that other house you be at really yo studio, you seriously telling me you payin for two houses just for a studio?"

"You really dissin all my shit right now."

"Nah I'm just questioning it, cuz nigga it's not making sense, don't play me for no fool."