|14|

THE NEXT DAY:
Ta'Tiana POV:
"This one ain't 2 million is it?

"No, this one is listed at 1.5."

Blueface nods. I'm showing him the second house I had lined up for him. He's more chill today.

"If you follow me upstairs, you can see the master bedroom, it's got his and hers walk in closets, hardwood floor-"

"Ta'Tiana." He stands at the bottom of the steps. He told me I could call him by his first name, but it's johnathan and I just don't want to, so we agreed on John.

"Yeah"

"Look yesterday I was outta pocket, my bad for the lap dance shit." He mumbles. 

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, he's the last damn person I expected an apology from.

"Shit say sum." He makes a face at me.

"Right, you're good, but try to be more professional from here, it's business right."

"Yup, you got it boss." He daps me up and follows me up the stairs. I laugh and finish showing him the house. 

Nigga waited to the last minute to tell me he wanted a pool and basket ball court, so I'll see him again tomorrow for another showing. 

Yay.

...

Jonathan, my baby jonathan not blueface Johnathan, haven't talked since yesterday when he decided to get his panties in a bunch and be on some fuck shit.

He texted me good morning and I didn't respond. 

It's like 8 o'clock and I sink into my bubble bath, candles lit. I hum a song to myself with my eyes closed.

My phone dings with a message from jonathan. 

                                               My Chocolate Nigga💋

Aye, I'm finna call you and yo ass betta pick up

nah jonathan I'm really not in the mood
for your shit rn 😒

pooh
pick up

Jonathan calls me and I wait until the last ring to answer, smirking to myself. "Wassup."

"You so damn extra."

"That's all you wanted to say nigga you coulda texted that, got me over here risking my phones life in the bathtub for just for you to say I'm extra when we been knew this."

"Why you didn't-"

"Nah hold on why didn't you tell me you were going all the way to texas and don't say it's bc I didn't tell you about blueface cuz this shit's on you."

"Watchu jumping down my damn throat for."

"I'm just asking a question bc you was really on some fuck shit yesterday. You know damn well if I did this shit to you, you'd be throwing one of your little hissy fits."

"First off I don't throw no damn hissy fits tati stop fucking playing wit me. you really bent about this."

"Wouldn't you be?"

He sighs.

"Why did you not tell me before, did you not want me to know or did you just not care?"

"Why can't you let it go?"

"I'm just wondering because any other time your quick to let me know you're leaving, so what changed?"

"Nun I just don't feel the need to have you in my business 24/7 just like you didn't feel the need to have me in yours so what's the problem."

I scoff.

"Alright jonathan, bye."

"Bye what."

"Bye bye? Nigga the fuck you want me to say?"

"Not bye, why you hanging up."

"Because I' done with this conversation like you're really about to get on my nerves."

"Aight then let's change the topic."

I sigh.

"How was your day." He asks. 

"Fine."

"Tati don't start with that short shit."

"I wasn't fucking wit short niggas till I met yo ass."

"Aye" He chuckles, making me smile a bit. "You really talking reckless, wait till I get back I got yo smart ass."

I giggle. 

"For real mama how was your day"

"It was cool, John apologized for the shit he was talking yesterday."

"John?"

"I know you didn't think I was gonna keep calling him blueface." I laugh. "Watchu doin."

"shit about to go to bed."

"awww da baby's sweepy." I say in a baby voice, giggling.

"You so fucking annoying." He chuckles.

"night bae."

"Nah you take yo ass to bed too."

"Why I gotta go to bed?"

"Cuz I don't know what you finna be doin while I'm sleep."

"Nigga you all the way in texas, all the crazy shit I wanna do I don't gotta wait till you're asleep to do it no more."

Jonathan laughs."Tati, you just wait till I get back all this reckless shit you talking gon come back around I gotcho ass." 

I giggle. "Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight pooh."

================================================

A/N: @_pepsiii, girl you funny as fuck I can't witchuuu💀😂.

@MakitaDolan, & @kay_is_impossible, ya'll thanks for commenting . And to the voters you know how I feel, it's the little things I swear🤧.

Aye, we are now #1 in rapper, #1 in dababy, #1 in megan thee stallion, and #1 in stunna4vegas, ya'll are too good to me honestly.❤️😭

Tried to hurry up and shoot out this chapter because wattpad is gonna be down for the next 2 hours, so yuh gotta jet🏃😘❤️