|17|

2 WEEKS  LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

(A/N: Don't be confused I found out what dababy's daughter name was and updated it, it's serenity, rin for short.)

"Daddy what's the matter?"

"Nothin mamas I'm aight, eat ya food."

Serenity gives me a look from the corner of her eye while she eats her chicken nuggets and I chuckle lightly. She too grown.

I pull out my phone and check it again, still nothin, I haven't heard a peep since that night she ended things, megan won't even talk about her.

"daddy I wanna watch goo goo gaga."

"Okay, here take my phone baby." I go to the youtube channel and hand her my phone.

Stunna comes downstairs and nudges my shoulder, "aye mane, we hittin the club tonight, so you can cut it with this mopey shit-"

"Don't say that word." Serenity says, not taking her eyes off the screen.

I chuckle.

Stunna whispers, "We gone hook you up wit some bitches. tati who." he says with wide eyes. 

The thought of that don't even excite me no more and that's a lot coming from me cuz I was heavy on my hoe shit before. But Tati's the type of person you just can't get out of yo head. When I lay down at night I'm fucked up because I know tati don't give two shits that she ain't in my arms and that's where I need her the most.

We might be on some fuck shit right now but at the end of the day thats my baby.

Ta'Tiana POV:
"So good news..."

"We got it?" Youtubers Austin and Catherine Mcbroom are on the phone with me. They were looking for a house and I found one for them. Connections...yes ma'am.

"You got it! Stop by tomorrow and I can officially hand you the keys to your new home, congratulationsss."

"Thank you thank you, appreciate it tati, see you tomorrow."

"No problem, see you, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up with a smile on my face. Then check my watch.

"Shit." I get up and get back in my car, I've got another showing on the other end of town. 

When I tell you I've been grinding, bitch. I got the two real estate agents working for me to retracts their two week notices. I'm 100%. We've been making money, I've been staying focused.

Megan facetimes me as I start the car.

"wassup"

"BITCCHHHHHHUH."

I giggle "Huh wassup."

"Nun." she laughs. "Where you goin."

"I got a showing soon."

"Oh, pull up when you done."

"Aight...you setting me up again?"

"Nah."She looks around likes she's thinking and I give her a look. "Yeah...nah."

I roll my eyes with a smile, "Okay megan I'll see you."

========================================

A/N: Look ya'll I don't ever stop writing this book, if it's been a while since I updated, it's because I know what I wanna do next I just need to figure out what to do in between now and that time ya feel me? Like I used to no shit daydream about dababy and those thoughts formed the outline of this book I just gotta fill it in. This was a filler.

Anyways, I wanna shout out some top commenters but like what the fuck a bunch of ya'll just started commenting out of nowhere and I love that shit and...looks like ya'll finna get your tati megan smut afterall lmao, you can thank  @kay_is_impossible, @jade27364, @mynameniah, @itsssspiper, & @_pepsiii, those are actually some of my favorite readers right there.💯🙏😘.

Same as always, if you vote, if you comment, thank you so damn much I love you and DO NOT STOP!!!🙏❤️