|13|

1 MONTH LATER:
Ta'Tiana POV:
So it's been a hot minute since I passed my brokers test but things have moving fast. I started my own brokerage, Listings of L.A., the office just opened, I hired about 10 real estate agents to work under me and today is our first day of actual showings. I have a celebrity client, Jonathan Porter, aka blueface.

 Trust me I made the face too.

"Girl you look goooood." Kiana sits on my bed, beaming at me as I check myself out in the mirror

" Kiana sits on my bed, beaming at me as I check myself out in the mirror

"Girl I know."I flip my hair with a goofy expression and giggle. I slide the watch Jonathan got me onto my wrist and the necklace kiana gave me.

I have to be at the house I'm showing blueface in like 45 minutes and I'm running late.

"Aight I gotta go." I slide my shoes on and walk megan and kiana out of my room.

"Okay babe, kill it, I'll see you tomorrow night." Kiana and megan hug me while we walk out the house.

Megan slaps my ass before I get in my car. "Proud of you bitchhhh."

I blow her a kiss and pull out the driveway.

...

I turn on all the lights in the house I'm showing and there's a series of knocks on the door.

Damn this nigga can't even knock on beat. I laugh to myself and open the door.

"Aye wassup, blueface." He daps me up and walks in, looking around.

"Hey, I'm Ta'Tiana nice to meet you."

"This place is tight." He nods to himself,  walking around the living room.

"Yup, just got out of construction a week ago."

"I'm the first to see it?"

"Yeah prettymuch."

"Dope." He looks around a bit more before actually looking at me. He licks his lips, checking me out. "Wassup Ta'Tianaaa." he says nodding with a sly smile, raising his eyebrows.

I giggle. "Uh-uh don't even start."

"What I ain't doing nothing I'm just saying, damn." He chuckles to himself. "How old you is?"

I give him a look.

"Aigh don't matter honestly, you like my music?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows.

I try not to laugh. "Boy bye."

"Shit I'm deadass."

"Shit me too." I give him a look, turning to walk to one of the guest rooms. "This is one of 5 bedrooms, it's got high ceilings, it's own full bathroom-"

"So you don't think I'm sexy? Because Ta'Tiana you hot as fuckkkk, I'm tryna smash."He says in a sing songy voice, looking at me with a goofy expression.