|18|

THAT EVENING:
Ta'Tiana POV:

I bang on megans door after my showing.

"Bitchhh the fuck you doin that forrrr" We laugh as she opens the door.

"Hey bitch."

"Heyyy." she sticks out her tongue and pulls me in for a hug."I ain't see you in forever."

"I been busy makin this shmoney." I flip my hair.

"Mhmmm and leaving a trail of broken hearts behind you." She says dramatically.

I give her a look, "don't start."

Megan laughs.

"How are you and kane."

"who said anydamnthing about kane."

"That fat ass hickey on yo neck hoe."

She covers it up with her hand-"oop." we laugh

"So tell me bitch,"megan and I plop down on her bed and she props her head up on an elbow. "What's been up witchu."

"Watchu mean, I been workin."

"Nah besides work, emotionally."

"Megan don't go all therapist on me now." I giggle lightly.

"Tati for real, you and jonathan was all that and a bag of chips and then you dropped him and haven't said shit about it."

"What is there to say? He fucked up and I moved on."

She gives me a look and I wave her off, leaning back on her bed.

"But you know the hard part about being single again?"

"What?"

"I'm so damn horny, what the fuck Imma do."

Megan and I share a laugh, "one night stand bitch I been telling you."

"Nah I could never fuck a stranger."

Megan stares at me in thought.

"what?"

She smirks at me.

"megan not yo freaky ass."

"no for real bitch why the fuck not, I already told you I was tryna smash, and it's us, you know you gon like it." She gives me a look like duh

I look at her in thought, I mean...

She goes to her nightstand and pulls out some sex toys.

"If we gon do this shit, girl we doing it all the way okayyy." She flips her hair.

"Okay Mami let's go."

She giggles and climbs on top of me automatically attaching our lips, kissing me slow, lots of tongue and I'm beyond feelin it. Me and megan kiss freaky.

Megan and I take off our clothes leaving just panties. She rubs my pussy through my panties while sucking on my tits and I try to keep in the moans but when she speeds up I fail.

"Fuck Megan."

"I haven't even started yet boo." She grabs the vibrator and turns it on low, rubbing it over my panties with a smirk watching as my moans get a bit louder.

She slides them off and slowly rubs the vibrator tip along my pussy folds. 

"Mmmm fuck." I grind my hips slowly but she holds my waist down, putting the vibrator up a level. "Ohmygod meg." I squeeze my tits, eyes shut tight. I've had great fucking sex but this is a feeling I've never felt. Megan starts fingering my pussy and turns the vibrator off to suck on my clit, running her tongue along the insides of my pussy folds as her hand speeds up.