|11|

THE NEXT MORNING:

I wake up to megan and bryson on both sides of me in my bed, watching me like some damn creeps.

"What the-"

"GOOD MORNING TATIII!"They shout in unison.

"Yo what the fuckkkk." I laugh and cover my face with my pillow.

"Come on Bitch take a shower, get dressed, we going to ihop for breakfast and then dropping you off for your test."

"Come on baby test day test day test day nigga." Bryson does a dumb ass dance at the foot of my bed.

" Bryson does a dumb ass dance at the foot of my bed

"See it's too early for this shit." I laugh, getting out of bed, shooing them out the room"Okay I'm getting in the shower I'll be down in a minute.

They walk out talking dumb stuff while I get into the shower, turning on Jonathan's Breakfast Club interview instead of music.

They have casual conversations,talking about his latest album, his nearest career goals, then Charlemagne asks a question that get's my attention.

"So dababy, we been seeing a lady on your social media, who is she...?"

"Shitttt, that's my baby."

"Damn nigga you cheesing mighty hard." Charlemagne laughs. "She must be special."

"She is, she definitely is, she means a lot to me, I don't play about her."

"Well tell us about her, what does she do?"

"She's a broker, well I mean technically not yet, she's taking her test later today but I already know she gon pass, my baby with the shits. I told her ass to tune into my interview so she should be listening and if she is, BAE,  I know you gon pass yo test, fuck it up mama, you got this."

I smile like a damn idiot, sweet lord this nigga makes my heart melt.

"Awwww." Angela Yee says. "I been watching you post her, did some stalking of my own, so her name is Tati?"

"Ta'Tiana but yeah Tati for short."

"Oh that's a pretty name.", angela says.

"Sexy as fuck." Jonathan says. 

I laugh.

"Well what's she like?"

"She's a really chill girl, I like that about her, but she's also super hardworking, always getting shit done. She play too damn much though, I gotta say, she do, she be tryna get her shit rocked." Jonathan laughs.

They ask him some more questions and wrap up the interview as I step out the shower, getting dressed.