|30|

theestallion, kikilede, and 4,921,343 others liked this post!ta'tianana alr I see you👀

ta'tianana
alr I see you👀

view 1,453,532 comments

USER1 yall think she talm bout jon jon?
-->USER2 could be his bm

thee stallion yes bitch we see yo punk ass ahhh
-->kikilede 👆👆💯

choppdolla huh

USER3 anyone else peepin how neither dababy nor meme commented and they the ones I think we talm bout🤣🤣

USER4 tati you so damn fine 😩❤️
-->ta'tianana thank youuu💫
     -->USER4 you single?
           -->motherfuckinbaby nah bitchass she ain't

...
LATER THAT DAY:
Ta'Tiana POV:
Megan and Kiana left about an hour ago and now I'm in the shower. 

Maybe I overreacted? 

Nah...

I mean-

...nah.

The part that upsets me the most is that I know what meme said to jon got in his head, otherwise no way he woulda been that upset about it. 

I'm thinking, like if my ex came up to me talking mad shit and claimin we would get back together, saying my new nigga won't last yada yada, it wouldn't have me feelin no type of way unless I still had feelings for him, unless I was still considering the possibility.

And if jon's considereing his possibility of getting back with meme than my job here is already done. I'm not about to be one of his options like that's not what this is.

 And he wasn't ready for us no ways, a damn week? Nigga you got me all kinds of fucked up, I wish I would bring you around my daddy at this point, he'd look at me like a damn fool and then rock yo shit sum vicous.

Nigga got me talking like one.

I wrap my towel around my body and pick up my phone, facetiming jon. His big head fills the screen when the call connects and I fight my smile, that ain't really my baby if he stuck in being somebody else's.

"Jon we gotta talk."

"Yeah Ik, open the door mama."

I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"You moved yo spare key, ion appreciate that shit, come open the door."

I try not to laugh when I go downstairs and see him mean mugging the peephole.

"I moved the key cuz yo ass be on some stalker shit."

"I'm ya man, I got that right when I made you mine, and you ain't called a nigga all day, actin like you on some single shit."

"Yeah cuz you on some dumb shit."

He gives me a look and I give it right back.

I turn around and go upstairs to my room, feeling him follow me. He sits on my bed so I walk into my closet, dropping my towel so I can put on some clothes. 

"Pooh." Jon stands in the doorway.

"Gimme a minute." I slide on a top.

"A minute is too long, if ion distract you, you gone be plannin to dump a nigga by the time you find some panties."

"I made that decision before I called you." I go through my pantie drawer.

"You deadass?"

"Mhmmm."

"You ain't dumpin nobody."

I ignore him and slide my panties on, looking through another drawer for some shorts. I feel jonathan come up behind me, gently turning me around by my waist to face him.

"Tati you ain't dumpin nobody."

"I heard you the first time but you're wrong, look clearly you got some shit to figure out, and you not finna have me lookin stupid while you do it.

"Nah, I ain't got shit to figure out but we do."

"Watchu mean."

"Why you finna let some shit my babymama said come between us, really cancelled on ya pops because of that shit and it don't make sense."

"I'm not letting what she said come between us, your reaction to what she said was the problem. Jon you still care about her-"

"No I-"

"Nah listen, if my ex came up to me talking the shit yo ex was talkin, the only way it would affect me the way it did you was if I still had feelings and was considering getting back together with him. You and meme ain't done, that means we are."

"Aight now you listen."

"Listening." I fold my arms and watch jon walk out of my closet, he sits on my bed and pats the spot next to him so I go sit down.

He wraps an arm around me, pulling me closer. "Me and meme was on some toxic shit tati, some real toxic shit, and every time we got broke up we'd get back together because I thought she was simply the best person for me, she knew me inside out, she'd always had my back and eventually, she had my kid. In y head I was like no other woman could ever compare to meme, and that's why I allowed the back and forth. But I ain't like that no more cuz now I know there is somebody better for me, somebody who I actually need in my life, that's you. I don't know how many times I gotta tell you I'm trying to keep you around."

"For how-"

"For as long as we got, and we ain't gone see how long that is if we let all these lil interruptions and distractions fuck us up. Yeah I lost focus for a bit but baby I'm back on you, Imma always be on yo ass."

I smile a bit.

"Pooh you make me better, everyday I see a better me in the mirror, and I'm smiling bigger, bae you make me happy and I'm not about to lose you. I get if you'n wanna take me to see yo dad right now but stick wit me. Aight?"

"Alright baby." Yeah Imma be watchin him, next few weeks we gone be on a trial basis.  

But as of right now, jonathan lyndale kirk is my motherfucking baby and his actions gone have to decide if he stay that way.

I grab his jaw and turn his head to face me, giving him a serious look, "but I'm watchin yo ass lyndale, try me if you fucking want to. I mean that shit."

Jonathan smiles big, "aight mama" he pecks my lips. "I luhhh ya."

"I love you too."

==================================
A/N: Nah it ain't ova-

Commenters🥰:@kay_is_impossible (one of my favorites💫), @draco20kenzo, @Damaged_Bby, @Koutureme, @Reagler0928 , @glizzysuckers (you been spammin my shit up and I love it🤭), @prettymuch_C, & as for @vinniesbabysmomma and @_pepsiii (man- ya'll are uhhhh...ya'll are hilarious🤭😂👏)

Voters👏:  @draco20kenzo,  @briibailey04, @giveonswifey,  @Koutureme,  @Yanaaaa2x, @iheartliluzi, @yallFavSileNtReaDer, @reatlegile03, @Reagler0928, @mattias_toes1, @vinniesbabysmomma, @Skatefanlover, @Maisah3, @itsssspiper, @glizzysuckers, @beanbeanjr, @999waterrrr_aye_aye, @lulkenya, @__hajaaaaar__, @SlimmXSantana, @jamayaxmya, @lay26346,@mynameniah, @fatbootybutsmallback, @Nig3rianPrinc3ss, @LatishaHolmes04, @lovelycake124, @whothatladyoverthere, @mayasherise, @Entanglements_02, @kylequinn123, @kay_is_impossible, @jmsvglol, @ari_690, @kaylabaebay, @prettymuch_C, @_pepsiii Thank ya'll so much for tapping that little star it means a lot to me.🥺🤧❤️