|73|

UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME LATER:
TA'TIANA'S POV:

"Dave!" I bang on the door. "Daveee!!!" I continue bangin.

I hear him yell something muffled from upstairs and stomps on the ceiling of the room Jonathan and I are in.

I bang some more, quicker this time. "Dave!" I shout.

Eventually I hear him at the door.

"I love you Tatiana" Jonathan says quietly.

"I love you too Jon."

"Aye I got this gun and ain't neither one of y'all on my good side rn so y'all better not try no shit." Dave says from outside the door.

"I won't dave, open the door." I sigh.

The lock clicks and dave opens the door, seeing me and eying me suspiciously. "What Tati."

"I'm ready to cooperate."

He scoffs.

"I'm for real, I'm seeing this shit not gone go my way, I'll work wit you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

His eyes get softer but I can tell he still doesn't really trust me. "Lemme see yo hand."

I lift it up and he nods. I took the ring off.

It feels like a million years of him staring at me, tryna figure out if somethings up, a million years of me holding my breath.

He looks into the room at jon, "bye bye Jonny, yo girl realized I'm the one for her that quick." He waves with his gun and wraps his arm around my waist, closing the door and walking us down the hall. I let out a deep breath.

He sits on the couch across from me and motions for me to sit down. He Leans back and watches me with a smug smile.

"What changed yo mind so quick."

"Once I saw Jonathan without all the bling and money, all weak in that room, I realized he really just a lil bitch."

Dave smirks.

"And he's got nothing for me, and he certainly don't have that effect on me that you do Dave. I'd muchhhh rather be out her wit you than anywhere wit that nigga. I'm glad I finally realized. And I'm not too late?"

He smiles, " you not too late mama. I woulda waited on you long as I had to." He pats the spot next to him and I go, nestling into him as he wraps his arm around me. "So what we gone do wit him."

I sigh, looking up at the ceiling. "I don't want to kill him, he got a kid and all that."

He nods. "I ain't letting him go yet Tati."

I nod too, keeping my composure. "Let's at least feed him though babe, he's not doing good."

"Aight mama, make him some noodles, I'll make sum for us." He kisses me on the forehead and we get up and go to the kitchen.

I boil water and pour in two packs of noodles,
I know he probably tired of em, but ion know when imma get the chance to feed him again. I quickly put in the seasoning before dave can stop me. He does a double take, "that Nigga don't get no seasoning!"

I giggle, trying to make him shrug it off, " you so petty."

"Nah for real, he not gone disrespect me and come up in here and eat good."

"Dave, baby this is top ramen." I make a face at him and kiss him on the cheek, "it's okay."

He nods reluctantly.

"I'm cold, you got a hoodie or sum I can put on?"

He nods, nearly forgetting about the noodles, " I got you I'll be right back."

He leaves the kitchen and I quickly put Jon's noodles in a bowl with a fork and some hot sauce how I know he likes. I grab him a bottle of water a banana and a knife. I found a extra steak knife from a drawer and not one from the block of knives, so Dave won't notice one is missing. I run to the room he's in and slide everything into the room and leave the door unlocked before Dave comes back down. I meet him in the kitchen

"Here you go mama."

I smell it and swoon all dramatic for show, making him smile. He looks at the counter, "where's the noodles?"

" I put em in the room?"

He gives me a look, "I got it next time."

"Okay, sorry."

But hopefully there isn't a next time, Jon and I have got a plan.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:

Spam it upppppppp hoe😚