|12|

THE NEXT MORNING:
Jonathan's POV:
"Bae get up."

"Noooo five more minutes." Tati pulls the covers over her head.

"Aight five more."

"Can I get 15?"

"No, get up."

"Ughhhhh."

"Bae come on we gotta get to the dealership."

She puts a pillow over her head and doesn't respond.

Aight, I chuckle to myself and get in the shower. Imma let Tati get a lil bit more rest bc I know she was doing the most last night. But it's 1 o'clock and I'm tryna catch the salesmen wile they still in a good mood bc I don't wanna have to hurt nobody.

I hear the shower door slide open and Tati walks in behind me.

"Bout time yo sleepy ass got up."

"Shut uppp." She giggles. I turn around to face her and she wraps her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

"You have fun last night?"

"I had a damn blast." She smiles, looking up at me. "And I loved all my gifts baby, thank you."

"No problem pooh, you know how I do." I make a face and she giggles, kissing my lips. 

I'm crazy about this girl.

"Aight, Imma get out, you finish showering, get ready, I'll be downstairs." I grip her ass and kiss her, feeling her smile into it.

"Okay daddy."

"Girl don't even start you ain't ready."

Tati giggles, eyeing me. She pulls me into a sloppy kiss, starts rubbing my meat slowly.

"Bae."

She smirks at me before squatting down, kissing my tip. Looking me in the eye as she takes the whole thing. I feel it hitting the back of her throat when she starts bobbing her head back and forth. 

"Fuck, tati." I groan as she starts jerking my dick, sucking my sack. She swirls her tongue around and slides my dick in her mouth again. I hold the back of her head and start fucking her throat, she taking it like a champ. 

Fuck she finna have me nut, got me groaning and moaning and shit like I got no control.

Tati starts bobbing her head again, quicker this time. "fuck bae you finna have me bust." She looks up at me with a smirk, starts jerking me off and sucking at the same time. I nut down her throat. 

She spits it back on my dick and keeps sucking. "You damn nasty bae." That shits hot as fuck. She smiles and goes bananas on my dick, sucking, spitting, jerking, licking. Fuck my baby freaky.

"Shitttt tati."I nut again and this time she swallows, licking my mess of her lip as she stands up. I grab her by her throat and pull her into a kiss, smacking her ass, making her moan into it.

"Turn around." I say into her ear. Tati turns around with her hands against the shower wall. I start rubbing her pussy from behind earning small moans. I speed up, sticking two finger inside her pussy, pumping them in and out in a come here motion.

" fuck jonathan."

"Nah what's my name."

"daddy." She moans.

"Squirt for me mama." I speed up and she starts squirting with a loud moan. I grab her throat and turn her head, kissing her sloppy.

When I'm done with her ass she gon have to be carried around the dealership.