|34|

THE NEXT WEEK:
Ta'Tiana POV:
"Aye, Tati yo alarm goin off."

I open my eyes to megan in my bed, bitch wore my ass out last night, but real shit that was probably our last time messin around, she deny it but her and kane seem to be well past the talking phase so I'll let him have her.

I get up and get into the shower. I've got a showing today with a new client, dave east, never heard of him, but his budgets pretty big.

Megan steps into the shower behind me, kissing on my neck and palming my tits. "What time you gotta be at work?"

"Don't matter you ain't gettin none."I giggle.

"Oh you funny." Megan slides her hand down to my pussy, rubbing her long nails along my pussy lips.

She rubs on my clit, sticking two fingers in me without warning, pumping them in and out slowly. 

"Meg-"

She turns my face and kisses my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth while speeding up with her hand. 

"Fuckkk." I moan. I hold onto the wall for balance and megan lifts up one of my legs, getting a better angle. She rubs my clit with her thumb and fucks me with her middle and index finger.

"Mmmmm damn meg-" I grind my hips agianst her fingers, feeling my orgasm get closer. "I'm finna squirt." I moan, tilting my head back in pleasure. She kisses all over my neck.

Her fingers thrust deep into me and I squirt right away, letting out a loud moan. "Fuckkk meg."

Megan smacks my ass and bends me over a bit. Squatting down and spreading my legs. She flicks her tongue on my clit from behind.

"oooh."

"You like that huh."

"Mhmm." I squeeze my tits while megan goes crazy on my pussy. French kissing my clit, spitting on my folds, licking up all my juices.

I shake my ass a bit, my pussy moving against megan's mouth. She smacks my ass again, hyping me up a bit before firmly grabbing both cheeks with her hands, spreading them for better access. She sticks her tongue into my entrance and starts tongue fucking me fast.

"Ohmygod" I gasp, feeling a knot form in my stomach. "Holy fuck Meggg" She squeezes on my ass and swirls her tongue around inside me, making me cum automatically, she slides her tongue out and slides it side to side on my clit. Then with one big lick she cleans me up, smacking my ass once more before standing back up. 

She turns me around and presses my body against the wall, kissing me freaky. I slide two fingers into her pussy and thrust them in and out while we kiss, feeling her pussy start to throb. I kiss on her tits, swirling my tongue around her nipples, nibbling just a bit, motivated by her moans. I squat down and swirl my tongue around her clit, sticking in three fingers and speeding up.

"Girlllll you finna have a bitch nut quick. She puts her hands on my head and grinds her hips while I suck gently on her clit, thrusting my fingers deep inside her and wiggling them around.

"Fuckkk tati." She creams on my fingers and I slide them out, standing up. I look her in the eye while I lick her juices off one of them and offering the second to her, she licks her cum off. We both lick her mess of the third, letting it turn into a sloppy tongue kiss.

She squeezes on my ass, trailing her kisses down my neck while the shower water runs over us. 

Megan kisses on my tits before pulling away.

"Get ready for work bitch."

A FEW HOURS LATER: