|23|

A WEEK LATER:
Jonathan's POV:
"Mamas, get up."

Tati groans and rolls over in my bed, facing away from me and placing the covers over her head.

"Nah don't start that shit now, I let you sleep in already we gotta go soon."

"Baaaaaabe." She drags out. It's 7am, our jet's supposed to leave soon.

"You can sleep on the plane it's got a bed, come on pooh we gots to go." I get up and walk around to her side of the bed, crouching down and kissing all over her face, she doesn't budge. I put my hand under the blanket and rub on her ass.

"That's just gonna make me sleepier bae come onnnn." She covers her head with a pillow.

"Tati get up."

"10 more minutes."

I give her a look and smack her ass hard.

"Baeeeee." she whines, still not getting up. I yank the cover off her. "BAEEEEE!!!" She jumps up and groans at me with a tired pouts.

"I told you to getcha ass up now come on mama we gotta go."

Serenity's downstairs on the couch watching cartoons, everybody is ready but Tati, I check my watch.

"BAE! I'mm give yo ass 5 minutes 'fo I come up there, wrap yo ass in a blanket, and throw yo ass in the goddamn car I'm not playin witchu we gotta go."

"Okay damn I'm ready lets goooo."

Tati walks downstairs and sits on the kitchen counter facing me. 

"It's about damn time, I'm never letting you sleep in again." 

She looks down at her outfit.

"Aye bae I know that I look good you ain't gotta cap" She raps from my song Really

I laugh and kiss her lips.

"Imma pack the car real quick, get serenity fa' me."

As I'm putting our suitcases into the trunk, Ta'Tiana walks out with serenity in her arms, they're beaming at each other about something.

Tati and rin have been almost inseparable since they met a week ago and I couldn't be happier, my two babies. And meeting rin was just the test for tati to meet my mama, she passed with flying colors, so now we all about to fly to Charlotte and my three favorite people gone be in the same room.

I pack the last suitcase and close the trunk. "Isn't daddy so strong?" Tati says to Serenity affectionately. I flex and cheese at them, making rin giggle. I kiss rin on the cheek and Tati on the lips.

"Time to dip my babies."

I open the door for tati and she hands me rin, getting in the car as I buckle serenity in.

I get in on the drivers side and kiss her on the cheek before we start driving.

Ta'Tiana's POV:
A while later we get to the airport, we rush through bagging and security because apparently it's my fault we're late, and get hurried onto the plan.

Serenity is asleep and I walk to the back of the private jet where jon is. He's sprawled out on the big bed, smiling calmly at me.

"Come lay wit me mama, I know yo ass is tired."

"Mhmm I'm finna pass out." He opens his arms and I climb on top of him, resting my head on his chest, he slides his hand into my sweatpants and massages my butt.

"Mmmm."

Jonathan chuckles, "you a fool fa this huh pooh." He squeezes my ass lightly.

"Mhmmm, I love it." I've never dated anybody as touchy feely as jonathan and I love that shit. Him rubbing on my ass is my weakness.

He kisses my head.

"Got to sleep pooh."

I close my eyes and I'm not completely awake, but I can't sleep that well.  I'm thinking about serenity, I feel like I'm stepping in when I shouldn't be. I wonder how her mom feels about it, if she even knows about me meeting rin. I love spending time with here but there's always this guilt that follows. Meme, jon's babymama, and jonathan might have split up but as a fan, I saw their relationship. And meme is an amazing woman, I'd never want to step in between her relationship with her daughter, I have nothing but respect for her. 

"Why yo ass ain't sleep yet." Jonathan squeezes my waist, I'm still on top of him, I roll over so that I'm beside him and hold my head up on my elbow. He picks up one of my legs and rests it across his waist, rubbing my thigh. "What's on ya mind mama."

I look down at the sheets. "Nothing I'm just not that tired anymore."

Jonathan straight faces me and I avoid eye contact. "Yo ass was dozin off in security why you bullshitin." He tilts my chin up to face him. "Talk to me pooh."

"Does serenity's mom know I met her?"

He scrunches up his face at me. "Huh?"

"Does she know that you've had your girlfriend around you guys's daughter"

"Why you askin?"

"Because Jon I feel like I'm intruding, I can't imagine her just bein peaches and cream about me hanging around her kid."

"Well serenity is my kid too."

"Right, she's both of you guys's kid so shouldn't both of you guys be cool with this."

He scrunches up his face.

"I just feel like this shit's mad disrespectful towards her and I feel bad like shoudn't-"

"Mamas." Jonathan pulls me closer by my waist and kisses my forehead. "You ain't disrespecting nobody, only thing disrespectful is if you was tryna replace her as serenity's mom and I know that ain't what you tryna do, so we good. As far as meme, mane she don't want no girl hanging around serenity but her and that's just not realistic. And we on the same page about bringing other adults around our kid because we don't want serenity getting attached to somebody that ain't sticking around, but tati I'm keepin yo ass around whether you like it or not. Shit you finna meet my mama you don't got a choice at this point, so again we good. But if you want, I'll talk to meme and let her know wassup, aight?"

"Okay baby." I give him a sleepy smile and kiss his lips and he pulls me back on top of me like we were before. 

"Now go to sleep pooh. I'll wake you up when we land." He pulls the covers up over us and I start to doze off, more at ease.

I really fucking love this man.

===============================================
A/N: Ya'll- It's 12:09 am and I popped this chapter out because honestly you guys deserve it, you show me crazy love.🙏🤧❤️

But a bitch is tired, I don't feel like giving shoutouts but to everybody that votes and comments, I adore you. Don't stop, blow this shit upppppp bitch.👏🥴

Next chapter EVERYBODY that comments AND votes on this chapter is getting a shoutout, see you then❤️✌️