|33|

2 MONTHS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:
"Go to mama princess." I turn the camera to serenity walking around the house in her lil outfit. "Bae! Look at babygirl."

Meme walks around the corner in my t-shirt, "hey mamas!" She crouches down to serenity's level and looks at her outfit, looking back up at me, "this looks good baby, when'd you buy this?" 

"A few days ago, but lil mama chose it." I say nodding to serenity.

I read the comments on my live. 

you and meme back together for real

"uh huh, me and my boo back on it."

"Periodt" meme says form across the room.

Yeah me and meme got back together, and I ain't gone lie and say ion miss tati but at the end of the day I can only choose one, and if my feelins for meme been sticking around this long she must be the one.

Meme still lives at her place, we taking things slow, building our relationship one step at a time. And if I'm being honest, I'm glad we takin shit slow, I'm still figuring shit out. 

When I'm by myself, when shit gets too quiet, my mind replays the moment me and tati split. The way she looked at me, like she was just done, didn't want a damn thing to do with me, that shit split my heart in two. There wasn't a thing I could do to fix it, and she was right about me still loving meme, this my day 1. But I left my heart in that last kiss, and now it feels like I'm going through all the motions but I don't feel shit.

I look back at the comments.

i can't believe you left tati for her, the motherfuckin ghetto i swear

tati prolly out there livin her best life tho now that she ain't gotta deal wit yo ass.

Ta'Tiana POV:
"I'M LIVIN MY BEST LIFEEE-"

"Bryson turn that shit down!" I shout, laughing. Him, megan, and kiana are at my place, we just chillin, watching movies, playing games, they've been over here the past few days for no damn reason, just haven't had a reason to leave yet. 

Kiana passes everyone a jello shot, "to not giving a fuck!" she says.

"TO NOT GIVING A FUCK!" The rest of us repeat, downing the shots.

I've been aight. I mean real shit, when jonathan first left I was fucked up for a solid week, crying, moping, grumpy, horny, mad. Because at the end of the day I didn't deserve to be put through he shit he put me through. I didn't deserve to be lied to, I didn't deserve to be nothing more than his second choice. But the thing is, losing jonathan wasn't the end of the world, losing myself would've been. So I didn't let that happen. I went back to the happy I had before I met him, happy with my work, happy with my friends, happy with myself. Yeah my bed is colder at night but I can turn the heat on. Sure I'm horny but I got megan. And sure I miss jonathan but I know I'm better of without him and his baby mama situation.

"Tati getcha ass ova here." Choppa says from the couch, him, megan and kiana are all sitting down, about to start Scary Movie 3, this dumbass movie. I walk over and plop down on all their laps, sprawled out getting comfortable.

Bryson tickles my feet and megan smacks on my ass. Kiana takes her phone out for a picture so I stick my tongue out and my middle finger up.

"Man ya'll weird, press play."

I'm good.

=========================================
A/N: Just a little chapter to show ya'll where everybody stands...more shit to come soon😙👏

Commenters & Voters: Ya'll know who you are certainly the one's that's been reading voting and commenting real quick as soon as I upload so thank ya'll boossss 👏👏💫❤️, spam me up hoe.