|45|

A/N:☝️ don't play that yet I mean it💀 wait till shawty get in the shower.

2 WEEKS LATER:
Ta'Tiana's POV:

Finally, I'm back to focusing on me.

I'm not saying I'm alright, not saying I'm not still fucked up about the shit that went down but I'm not finna dwell on it, bury all the emotions until they're too deep to affect me, that's the plan.

I've been snatching clients up, booking the brokerage like crazy, and I'm proud of myself. But shit's been lonely.

I don't want to hang out with megan and kiana right now, they look at me like I'm gonna have a meltdown any second, I see the glances they keep sharing, like watch out for tati.

Kiana says what I'm doing isn't healthy, after leaving the prison that day, I haven't said a word about jon or dave, and she says I gotta face my emotions.

I think the fuck not.

I look down at my phone to see a facetime from bryson, I smile big to myself when I answer, seeing his face.

"Hey Tati"

"Hey Bryson."

"Watchu doin." He turns his head all goofy lookin at my background.

I giggle, "I'm just chillin, how bout you?"

"Shit...nothin, my chauffeur driving me to the airport-"

I see a woman's hand smack him upside the head."Keep tryin me bryson you gone be walkin."

"Well you dont gotta abuse me like that dayummm, now you ain't gettin no tip-"

I see him get hit again, "You got one more time, hear?"

I recognize the voice right away. "Mama chop?" I look at the camera smiling big.

Bryson and I met almost 3 yeas ago when I sold him his first apartment in california, his mom was very vocal in the whole process and the closer I got with bryson, the closer I got with his mom. When she found out my mom was dead she basically took me in as her own, we hang out without bryson more than with. And she means so much to me, I don't know what I would do without her.

"Heyyyy Tati! How you doin baby?"

"I'm good I'm good, how are you?"

She eyes me through the camera, "I'm fine, what you been up to?"

"Uh...nothing much, just busy with work."

Bryson makes a face, "she lyin mama."

"Bryson shut the hell up."

"Uh-uh I already know." Angela shaks her head and gives me a look.

Of course she knows, I can't lie for shit.