|16|

THE NEXT NIGHT:
Ta'Tiana POV:
I'm not the type to be fucked up after a breakup but shit. 

Don't get me wrong I'm beyond pissed with jonathan, he fucked up big time, but still, me dumping his ass makes him available to other bitches and that's the part that don't sit right with me, that's my nigga like dayummm.

It's September and I'm on the couch watching Christmas movies because they always make me smile and right now I don't wanna think about Jonathan or work. I haven't even told megan and kiana like I really just need a minute.

I wanna yell at him some more, to his face, because I don't think he got the damn point over the phone, nigga still didn't even say sorry. 

Tati this why you gotta stay focused, niggas ain't shit they just make you miss out on money.

But I wanna see him. 

There's a knock on my door, I throw the blanket off of me up pause my show.

I look through the peephole and see Jonathan's bobble headass.

Maybe I just won't answer.

"Tati open the door."

I roll my eyes, opening the door and leaning against the door frame.

"I thought you were in Texas for two more days."

"I came back early."

"Why?"

"Cuz we got shit to talk through."

I look at him crazy. "No we don't. Talking ain't shit. What I say to you doesn't seem to matter to you and what you say to me apparently doesn't matter either because you went back on all the shit you said to me, the shit you promised me jonathan."

"And I know I'm wrong but we can work this out Tati."

"There's nothing to work out jon, I told you I'm done, end of story."

"I'm not finna let yo ass go over one argument."

"It's not one argument it's me realizing that I don't need to be wasting my time on no nigga right now. Just imagine if this shit happened to you, you was doing good and then some bitch fucked up yo bag just because  she wanted to run her mouth, what the fuck would you do jonathan?"

He just gives me a look.

"You would drop her ass in a heartbeat, because right now money comes first am I right or wrong."

"You right but that could never be us, because you not just some bitch and I'm not just some nigga, you know that. Lemme in."

"Nah."

"What you got another nigga pullin up on yo ass already?"

"Nah and even if I did the fuck you gon do about it? Nigga I'm single I can do whatever the hell I want."

"Yo ass ain't single."

"Oh so I'm still yo girl huh." I look at him and cross my arms.

"Yup, you might be mad at the me right now but you still mine, don't get it twisted."

"And...nigga who's claiming you? Not me, yo ass better call up b-simone and try to be her boooyfriend because you sure the hell ain't mine."

He chuckles lightly.

"Glad you think shit's funny." I try to close my door but he puts his hand in the way.

"Why you being like this, this is some shit we can easily get past and you being stubborn as fuck."

"Look, we both got a lot of shit going on, between you out here traveling for your shows and me trying to get my brokerage up and running we don't have time for this." I gesture between the two of us.

"I got time."

"Well I don't especially not to be dealing with yo reckless ass messing shit up for me and fucking up my paycheck over a flirt, better go find you a bitch that ain't got shit going for her cuz jonathan I'm not the one."

Jonathan gives me a look, a little bit of sadness behind it. I wanna hug him and forget how bad he fucked up, kiss him and let him know he still daddy. But I don't got the damn time. My money comes first and he's getting in the way, can't switch up my priorities for a nigga I just met less than 3 months ago.

"Jon go home, forget about this shit, just be glad we got it out the way before we got too deep."

"Watchu mean too deep?"

Before I got the chance to let you know I really really fucking love yo ass.

"Before it was just too hard to let this go."

"So you tellin me it hasn't been hard to let us go."

I look away, not responding.

"Nah look at me,tell me this shit ain't been hard on you, walking away from me has been easy."

"I'm not saying it's been easy just-Did you even think about me when you pulled the shit you pulled? Because not only did it hurt my brokerage it hurt me, you promised me something and went back on it in a heartbeat and that's why I'm walking away because you fucked up bad and I'm not with your bullshit jonathan."

He looks down.

I roll my eyes, shaking my head. "I never should've wasted my time on you-"

Jonathan grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss, kissing me like he needs me, like he's been craving me and I can't say I haven't been craving him. 

But he still fucked up and I don't have the time for these emotions and this back and forth. Jonathan's got to go. 

I pull away, shaking my head.

 "Jonathan go home."

"Tati."

"I really mean it, I'm done just let it go."

He nods slowly, turning to leave and I close the door. I lean my forehead against it, feeling heavy tears about to fall because we had such a good thing going. Why'd he have to fuck that up.

Still hasn't apologized...ughhh niggas ain't shit why'd I have to fall for the finest one.

I sigh, wiping away my tears and walking back into the living room, this my last night to be sad, tomorrow we gettin back to business, jonathan who.

===========================================

A/N: my wattpad is on some real fuck shit right now, saying my last chapter got 0 reads but 20 votes and 11 comments don't make no typa sense.

So @kay_is_impossible said she's waiting on a Tati-Megan smut👀...ya'll fucking wit that bc trust me I'll make it happen just say the word.

@_pepsiii girl i love reading your comments they make me ugly laugh.👏💀😂

@jade27364 see you picking up what I'm putting down👀👏

@zaynslvt thank you for the votes and popping up in my comments with the motivational stuff I love that🤧😁

To the readers who vote and don't say shit...I LOVE THAT TOO DON'T STOP👏❤️❤️❤️