|74|

LATER THAT NIGHT:
TA'TIANA'S POV:

I ate soooooooooooooooo good tonight. Dave made me steak and a loaded baked potato and a salad and for the first time since I got out of that room I didn't have to pretend to be kinda happy.

Jon wanted me to get out of there, he said we can't get out this house if we both in that room. So I'm out here, making sure me him and the baby are healthy, and making moves to get us out of here. Dave's bedroom is right above the room Jon is in, so tonight imma stomp on the floor once Dave is deeeeeep asleep and that's gone be Jon's signal to come up and put that knife I gave him to work. I made sure the door was unlocked when Dave and I came up for the night.

I feel bad for what we're gonna do to him, being with him just this evening, just seeing how happy and sweet he is when he feels like we're actually going to be together almost broke my heart. But my heart breaks more for Jon, who wouldn't be in any of this if it weren't for me.

Dave gets in bed beside me after brushing his teeth and I see his gun on the nightstand beside his head. He's gonna be knocked out when Jon comes in but I still don't want him to have access to it that easy.

He's snuggled up beside me, "Dave can we switch sides, you killed somebody in the bathroom beside me."

He nods in realization, grabbing his gun and going over me to that side of the bed, I mentally groan.

He rubs all on my body, making me nearly throw up in my mouth. I've been tolerating his touch since I got out, tryna keep my composure, but this is just getting to be too much. "Dave baby calm down." I try to laugh it off.

"Cooperate." He mumbles lightly. " I been missing you Tati, you the only thing that's been on my mind."

"Mm mmmm." I say softly, " I'm tryna go to sleep okay."

"Lemme put you to sleep then." His hands goes lower on my stomach. I don't want his hands on my stomach, touchin on my baby, I don't want him in me.

"Noooo Dave not right now."

"Girl I been in prison."

"Okay but I'm stuffed."

He scoffs.

He takes his hands on me and I left out a deep breath. It's silent for a while. I listen to his breathing to know when he's sleep.

"Fuck this Tati you gone give a little." He wraps his arms back around me and puts his hands down into my panties, forcibly kissing on my neck from behind.

I try to wriggle out of his grip but he doesn't really budge. "Dave I'm for real, no." My voice doesn't come out as firm as I want, I know he can hear that I'm kinda scared.

He rubs on my clit too hard, shoves his fingers into me. "Stop all that extra"

"Stop Dave!"

He grinds his crotch against my ass hard, ignoring me.

"Dave! Let me go!." I shout. I feel tears in my eyes, knowing what's coming. I could play along, it's not like I haven't had sex with him before. But I absolutely don't want to now, I can't even pretend for the sake of him going to sleep, I can't.

"Get off me Dave" I beg, raising my voice like he couldn't hear me before.

He holds me down and turns me on my back, pulls off my shorts and panties against my fight.

"Please no! Don't do this Dave let me go!" Tears stream down my face. I scream and fight and he slaps the shit out of me, but I barely feel  it, I'm tryna keep him out of me, I fight to lift myself away from his grip, arching my back up so he can't enter me. He punches me in the gut, hard, forcing my stomach down, then does it again, slapping me again punching me and slapping me over again. I scream and cry and shout and beg and he doesn't stop, he's tryna knock me out. I squeeze my legs together against it all. I can't let him get in. But my vision is getting blurry and I hear ringing.

"You gone cooperate Tati" he grunts. I see into his eyes and see a Dave I've ever seen before, he looks truly evil and im terrified.

Then I hear him shriek, I force my eyes open and see Jon behind him, getting stabs in wherever he can. Stabbing Dave left and right but it's not enough, he and Jon wrestle over the knife. "How he get this, huh Tati?! YOU LYIN ASS BITCH! I'LL KILL BOTH OF YA'LL!"

He takes the knife from Jon and stabs him in the gut and chest, deep, blood gushes everywhere. Jon's screams and shouts fill my ears. I can't move, my body is so numb.

"Dave! STOP PLEASE!!"

AGENT DIONTE POV:
Me and my guys storm into the house when we suddenly hear a ring of gunshots.

I motion for everybody to go upstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N:👀

Spam it up hoe😶