|29|

A/N:👆That's what jonathan's babymama looks like, her name is meme,and this time i actually know her name so go me 😌 and that's what she looks like in real life

A FEW DAYS LATER:
Jonathan's POV:

"what's good meme." I stand in my baby mama's doorway. I came to pick up serenity for my week but I know it's also time to tell meme about tati meeting our daughter.

"Hey jon, rin's eating her food but she should be done soon. You wanna take a seat?" Me and meme done had a lot of ups and downs, a lot of breakups and get back togethers but right now we cool, just co-parenting, no drama.

Meme invites me in and I kiss rin on the forehead before sitting opposite of her at the table."Hey princess."

"Hey daddy."

I smile at her and then look back up at meme. "Lemme holla at you for a minute." I get up and walk into the hallway and meme follows, already looking kinda pissed.

"What'd you do jon."

"I ain't do shit." Me and tati been on my insta, but nobody knows she met my mom or serenity. "You know about tati."

"I do." She nods slowly.

"I let her meet serenity."

Her eyebrows raise and she crosses her arms. "You let her meet serenity?"

I nod.

"You introduced her to my daughter?"

"Our daughter."

"If she's ours then why was I not consulted? Ion never bring my niggas around her, and we agreed that you wouldn't just bring yo bitches around her-"

"And that's the thing, tati ain't just one of my bitches."

"Jonathan, you brought her around our kid one, without telling me, and two, without thinking about how that's gonna affect babygirl. She's gonna get used to your girl, start liking her, and then be confused and hurt when tati ain't comin around no more."

"Ain't gone be no not comin around no more, tati's here to stay."

"For how long jonathan? You know how shit goes, either she gone dip after her lil five minutes of fame, you gone get bored and come back to what you really want, or she gone realize what's actually goin on."

"Fuck you mean what's actually goin on?"

"Jonathan, you tellin me you don't realize we got a cycle goin? We break up, meet new people, and then pop up back together-"

"Nah that's done, we done. I ain't on that no more."

"Really? Because that's what you've said the past 6 or 7 times J. Yo lil serious relationships ain't that serious once you remember who you really want, and that's me. They only last a few months and then you come runnin back, because no matter how much shit we be on we be on it together. It's me and you boo, date as many distractions as you want, but when you focus, it's always on me."

"Nah you can cool wit that shit meme."

"Mmmk jonathan, ion want yo lil fling around my kid tho."

"Nah see that's where you got me fucked up, she ain't no fling, keep tryin me."

"Nah see that's where you fucked up, i give her  seven months tops before one of ya'll finally realize wassup, now get your kid, and don't bring her around ya rental."

I give her a look. "So it's like that?"

"It's like that." She looks at me with folded arms.

I nod and move past her to grab serenity and her bag. "Say bye-bye to mommy."