|36|

2 MONTH LATER:
Ta'Tiana's POV:
"D! Bae slow downnnn!" I whine, dave just got a new car and he's zooming down the freeway.

He gently squeezes my thigh. "Mama calm down I ain't gon crash or nun."

"You gon fuck up yo shit and be mad as fuck." I say with a small smile, rolling my eyes.

"If I'm mad I'm taking it out on yo pussy."

I look at him with wide eyes, fighting my grin, he smirks at me, inching his hand up my thigh a bit.

I gently smack it away, "nah, cool out witcho horny ass."

"Oh my horny ass?"

"Mhmm."

"Ain't you the one who pulled up on a nigga at 3am?" He gives me a look out the corner of his eye, with a proud grin on his face.

"Yup and you was living for every second of it so say sum."I buck at him playfully.

"Lil girl I will rock yo shit."

"Do it daddy." I smile big at him and he shakes his head slowly, focusing on the road again.

Dave and I made it official not too long ago, and we been all over each other ever since. I like him a bunch, his vibe is just incredible I love being around him.

"slow down." I point at the cop car ahead of us on the side of the road.

Dave slows down and gets off the freeway, picking up my hand and kissing it. We going to the mall, both of us just got our paycheck we bout to go bananas.

He opens the door for me when we get into the parking garage and helps me out. Holding my hand while he closes the door and then pressing me up against the car.

Dave grips my waist tight and leans in for a kiss, giving me a lil look. I smile at him and put my hand behind his neck, pulling him in, attaching our lips.

Dave's touch still gives me butterflies, I can't even help it.

...

"let's gooooo, why you walkin so slow."

"Why you speedwalkin." Dave chuckles, lightly jogging to catch up with me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder when he gets up to me.

I hear a flash go off and look around. "you heard that?"

"Heard what."

"A flash, like somebody just took a picture."

"Mama we at the mall, everybody takin pictures."

"Mhmmm, right." I hold his hand and drag him into victoria secret.

"Ayyyye finally." He cheeses big and walks over to the lingerie.

"I don't why you gettin so excited, this finna be a show for megan."

He gives me a look.