Chapter 32 - Christmas special part 2

Canada's POV:

"You f#cking idiot!" I shouted as I pointed my gun towards my pathetic brother. He held his hands up in surrender.

"I just got bored," He shrugged.

"You announced a war just because you were bored!!? This is why no one likes you!" I shouted back, with my finger on the trigger. I had called out my best tanks and everything for a stupid Christmas lunch. No one even celebrates Christmas anymore. It's pointless.

"Aw come on, just have some ham," America said, holding up a plate of ham. I fired the gun at the plate, breaking it and causing the ham to fall to the dusty ground.

Suddenly there was a loud explosion as my tank blew up. America and I stood there in shock as we looked at the damage. Through the smoke Australian showed up. The turret then aimed at America and I.

The hatch of the tank opened and Australia popped his head out.

"Do you mind!? Stop destroying my tanks!" I shouted.

"This is war f#cker!" He shouted as he threw a grenade over to us. America grabbed me and pushed me on top of the grenade. Of course he would. At least Australia hadn't pulled the pin.

"Australia, I swear you are the stupidest husband," Japan sighed as she wriggled her way out of the tank and walked over to me. She held a gun to my head.

"Sweetheart, do you mind. This isn't your war," Australia muttered as he loaded his gun and aimed it at America.

"Dammit, I assumed this would go a little better," America muttered.

"You assumed wrong. What did you expect would happen, we would retreat? No! I want to see your blood before I go," Australia muttered with a grin.

"Nice try brother. But he doesn't want to go to war, he wants to have christmas with us," The twisted voice of New Zealand, pressing a loaded gun against Australia's head.

"Uh, Merry Christmas, it's good to see you made it for once" America said.

"Shut the f#ck up! Just because Australia won't be spilling blood, doesn't mean it won't be spilt," New Zealand shouted.

"Oh come on. I just wanted to spend one last Christmas as brothers," America sighed.

"You threw me onto a grenade," I grumbled.

"In a brotherly way," He explained.

I hated him.

"Shut up! I came out here for war, I'm leaving until one of you is dead!" New Zealand shouted.

"That doesn't seem fair. What if we want to kill you?" Australia said.

"Good dammit, he is stupid," Japan sighed under her breath.

"Tell me about it," I agreed.

"How is Ukraine? He is adapting well back into your empire?" Japan asked.

"He is a little troublesome. He doesn't seem to know when to stop fighting back," I answered.

"That sucks," She sighed.

"I thought you were a scientist, what are you doing on the battlefield?"

"Australia is terrible at planning things. His last military strategy included attaching machine guns to the backs of emus. The emus didn't like it and made that very clear to Australia," Japan sighed.

Australia's POV:

Great, my wife is talking to the enemy and I have a loaded gun to my head. I didn't have anything planned. I might be a little rusty on my military skills, but I'm not that bad.

"So, now that we're together again, how about I take that other eye of yours?" New Zealand said with a smug look.

I quickly turned around and knocked his gun out of his hand. But just as quickly, New Zealand pulled my eyepatch off and drew a dagger.

"It looks good," New Zealand smiled. I still had my gun though and I pointed it towards his eye.

"You can look this good too. It just takes one shot," I grumbled as I loaded the gun.

"Aw, how kind. But f#ck you." New Zealand said as he tried to stab me in the chest. He missed, luckily.

"Guys, just stop for five minutes! Let me explain," America said, standing up and walking to the middle of the field.

But before he could speak, one of the New Zealand tanks fired at America, but he was able to dive out of the way in time.

"Shut the hell up! This is war b!tch!" Samoa shouted from the tanks.

"That's my boy!" New Zealand said proudly.

"America, just surrender and we can all go back home," Canada sighed.

"It's Christmas! It isn't even a real war!" America shouted.

"I'm not leaving until I see blood spilt!" I shouted. And at that moment, New Zealand stabbed my arm.

"There, spilt blood," New Zealand said smugly.

I grabbed the dagger off of him and tried to stab him back but he dodged.

"NO!" America shouted. My reflexes caused me to fling the dagger in the direction of America and the handle hit him square in the head.

"Nice shot," New Zealand nodded.

"Thanks, now where were we? Oh right, troops attack!!" I shouted.

"Attack!!" New Zealand shouted as well.

"Okay, it's time to stop this, you guys are being immature," Japan sighed. She walked over to where America was and grabbed his gun, then fired it a couple of times.

"Australia, if you don't surrender, I will divorce you," She threatened.

"Oooooo," New Zealand, America and Canada said in unison.

"Fine!" I shouted. I dropped the dagger that I snatched off New Zealand and walked down to Japan.

"Glad I'm not married, it must suck," New Zealand said snarkily.

"Actually, you are still married to Bo-" Samoa started to stay.

"Samoa, get back in the tank!" New Zealand shouted.

"So, you surrender?" Canada asked.

"We are all surrendering! That's the point!" I shouted.

"Makes sense," New Zealand said.

"You might want this back," He smiled as he handed me my eyepatch.

Everyone got back into their tanks and we started retreating. What a weird day. But damn, I was so ready to stab New Zealand in his stupid face. Maybe one day. Not gonna lie, it was kind of nice to see everyone again.