Chapter 45

Australia's POV:

"I knew it," I muttered to myself. Ireland sat in front of me. He looked confident. Perhaps he didn't need to be combined, he was already strong on his own.

"It must be pretty hard to know your wife is plotting against you," Ireland sighed.

"I have a proposal for you. How would you like to be my right-hand man," I offered. He leaned forward. I saw a smile creep onto his face.

"I would love to." He nodded.

"Great. Go find Japan, I know what should happen to her," I explained. He stood up and nodded. And then he left.

I got up from my desk too. I had to prepare the machine. No doubt she already sabotaged it. She was the reason I haven't gotten my revenge yet. Every time I make a full proof plan, the details go missing and the only one who has access to it is her.

So, my dear wife needs to be taught a lesson.

I walked down the hallways until I got to the holding cell where Korea, Indonesia and Timor were.

Opening the door, I saw the three of them sitting down, mostly in silence. They looked to me as if I was about to do something interesting. I'm not their clown.

I walked over to Korea. They shrunk back into themselves as if trying to avoid me. I don't blame them. I managed to grab onto one of their limbs and pulled them out of the cell, locking the door behind me. They seemed to struggle and fight against me, but they were too weak to do anything of worth.

I led them to the room where the machine was and told them to stay where they were while I fixed any errors or adjustments that had been made. The machine was water-logged. But luckily for me, the damage wasn't too bad. There were several sparks whenever I pressed a button, but the minor burns didn't matter much to me.

I had thought about calibrating the machine, but the results would be a lot more interesting. I took down notes on the calibration and then hooked Korea up to the machine. They struggled again. It's their second time in the chair. But this time should be a little more interesting.

"Hello? I found her!" I heard Ireland called from the hallway.

"Good job. Bring her in here," I commanded. He did as such and as expected, Japan was with him.

"What is this about!" Japan shouted at me.

"Would you like to see?" I smiled. I turned on the machine and Watched as the wires began electrocuting Korea. They screamed so loudly. I was beautiful.

After a while I turned the machine off and to my surprise, two individuals sat in front of us. Japan looked on in shock.

"Wh-what the hell?" East Korea muttered. He looked down at her severely mutated body.

"What the f#ck!? Someone, explain!" West Korea shouted angrily. She seemed agitated by how confused she was.

"You worked it out?" Japan stood there in complete shock.

"No, apparently the machine was just thirsty."

I could tell Japan knew I was onto her.

"We have worked out how to combine two countries into one and divide them again, but, since this is a science facility, we find out what happens when separate one country into two," I grinned. But she didn't seem phased.

Ukraine's POV:

"Why does everything hurt?" I whined. I was in so much pain.

"Because we got wet," The AI responded.

"I need to leave," I muttered as I gasped for air.

"We need to kill him,"

"Stop saying 'we', I'm not you and you aren't me. God, you sound like my dad," I remarked.

I crawled my way over to the door. I was so weak but I managed to turn the handle. Wrapped in nothing but a towel I made my wat to a window. I had been blacked out. I barely remembered where I was or what was in there. Was it the outside, or another room?

"What are you doing?" I heard the familiar voice of Bela come from behind me. It startled me to the point where I fell over.

"Umm," I felt a little awkward, covering myself up with the towel.

"My room isn't too far from here, I'll get you some clothes," She sighed. I felt too weak to walk, but before I could tell her this, she picked me up, still making sure I was covered. I always forgot she was really strong.

We made it to her room, and she closed the door behind us. Her room was pretty cool. I noticed that there were shelves and shelves of photo albums, most had been splayed out on the floor, making the room feel like more of a mess than it really was.

She helped me to the bathroom and then came back with a change of very casual clothes. They were my clothes, from my high school days. They still fit me. I confused me as to why she kept all this stuff. She never seemed like a hoarder.

"Are you dressed?" She asked as she knocked on the door. By now, my strength had been restored slightly and I opened the door, fully dressed. She smiled slightly and helped to her bed where she lied me down.

She seemed to go back to looking at her photos.

"Why do you have those?" I asked.

"You aren't going to rat?" She asked.

"No,"

"I received an anonymous tip about the blueprints to a weapon that can end everything. The blueprints are scattered amongst the photos, but I don't have all of them," She answered.

"A weapon that can end everything. Do you think you need to go that extreme?"

"We have the power too now. I mean, you are spewing radiation like Chernobyl again. This could finally be our chance," She spoke with a straight face.

"You want me to power a death machine," I said.

"In simple terms, yes. But, I need to find the other photos first."