Chapter 51

Australian Empire's POV:

I sat at the computer, tired and frustrated. And as if the world was trying to piss me off, a video call started and I saw that stupid-faced a$$hole staring at me clapping slowly.

"F#ck off," I mumbled knowing that I couldn't turn the call off myself.

"Aw, is my little brother mad at the irony?" He said in a snarky tone.

"You aren't my brother... and I was born first." I said through gritted teeth.

"Believe what you want, but you can't deny what just happened."

"She was in my way." I answered.

"Yeah, she was. But she was also your wife. Couldn't even allow her a final wish, even I'm not that cruel. You stopped feeling emotional connections like a dictator. Congratulations," He laughed.

"Do you call me only to taunt me?" I asked.

"Pretty much. You have always been the kind to overreact. It's hilarious.". I wanted so badly to punch his stupid face. I wanted his blood on my hands.

"You have never been more than neutral a$$hole!" I shouted out of frustration.

"Oh, I'm not neutral. I very much act in my own interests rather than in favour of yours. F#ckhead."

"Real mature," I rolled my eye.

"Whatever you say. But onto the real reason I called you. You got the details, you know that it's either you submit to me or you get wiped out, including Papua." He smiled sinisterly.

"You know I have weapons powerful enough to destroy you," I responded. He just laughed.

"I'm in too close of a proximity to you to not cause yourself damage, you would be too weak to fight against the others. Now, come on, you aren't the suicide bomber. Alongside that, you would wipe out your major ports and even if you survived, your economy would destabilise in days,"

He was right. My bluffs never work.

"I can get Japan to re-calibrate the launching perimeter." I snapped, thinking quickly.

"Oh yes, she would be very able to do that for you, but, that's right. You killed her." His smug grin grew bigger.

I tried to shut down the computer, but nothing I did would work. God, if Japan was here, she would know what to do. I wasn't going to let him get in my head. What was done had been done.

"Let the regret seep into your impulsive head. Make it a new weakness. Another thing that will make your death all the more pleasant. Do you even need that other eye?" He laughed.

"I did what I did."

"You won't win. You are self-destructing. It's quite sad really,"

"Um, Mr NZE, we have a problem," I could see Samoa in the background.

"I'm busy Samoa!" He snapped.

"Your son doesn't even call you dad anymore, but then again, you aren't his dad, are you?" I said.

"Completely false." He muttered.

"He says there should be no family relationships when death is inevitable, it helps everyone move on," Samoa answered.

"Shut up! If you are going to be here you have to be quiet," NZE shouted. Samoa just rolled his eyes in the background.

Suddenly the screen turned black. Excellent.

Belarus's POV:

We continued walking around the place. I gripped onto the syringe in my pocket, just waiting for that one moment. Part of me was curious about the contents, I just hoped it would solve the problem.

We walked through so many rooms. Mr Canada pushed me into another room, all the way down the other end of the building. Surely he knew Ukraine couldn't make it this far away in his state. I felt uneasy as I opened a cupboard to look inside.

I heard uncomfortable sound of something being picked. By the sound of it, I thought it was a brick. I turned around out of instinct. I saw him standing behind me, holding an axe.

"You know he isn't here," I said blandly, trying to hold back my fear.

"Would you like to tell me the truth?" He asked.

I reached for my pocket and held the syringe again. I knew this would not end well for me, I just hoped I wouldn't end.

"You know that if you kill me, you will never find him," I muttered back as I prepared for the worst.

"Your brother, my boyfriend. He is more mine than he is yours," Canada said.

"I'm surprised you don't want to do this in front of everyone like what you did with Germany," I spat.

He started walking towards me, I didn't want to be afraid. I needed him to get closer anyway. 3 metres. 2 metres. 1 metre...

I closed my eyes and pulled the syringe out, swiftly trying to stab him. The adrenaline running through my veins caused me to break the syringe after it pierced the skin. All the liquid drained out and covered my hand. I messed up. I opened my eyes in time to see Canada swing the axe towards my leg. I couldn't help but yell in pain.

I looked down to see the axe head stuck into my leg. It was stuck in the bone but I couldn't feel the pain. Canada seemed to be struggling to pull it out of the bone, I quickly reached for the handle and yanked it out harder, I couldn't care less about me bleeding out, he needed to be dead.

Once it was loose, I tried to hit Canada with it, but someone walked in. I thought I was saved; I couldn't do it on my own. But... I was the one holding the axe.

"Belgium! Help me!" I shouted desperately. But he ran to Canada's aid. I felt abandoned and broken.

I could feel the pain now. I dropped the axe and looked down at my leg. Blood sprayed out of my leg like a fountain and as every drop of blood left my body, I felt my body become weak. I had to sit down. The world was blacking out around me and all I could see was Canada and Belgium watching me bleed out.

This was going to be the end for me.