Chapter 58

India's POV:

With Wales captured, I figured it would be likely that there were others in the forest crossing into our territory. I was right too. Taj was back at the truck, while I went to investigate the nearby forest.

I saw what seemed to be Scotland, lying face down in the dirt. Part of me thought he was dead, but when I threw a small rock at him, he quickly awoke.

"Seriously? 5 more minutes.." He groaned as he rolled over. I thought about saying something, but I decided to wait a little longer to see if I could find anything. The only things that stood out was an empty whiskey bottle and a red and white tie.

Suddenly I heard movement coming from Scotland.

"Papua, what are you doing?" He yawned. Suddenly I became excited. Taking Wales or Scotland into custody would be pointless. But Papua New Guinea, Australia's daughter. Now that would make me rich. I quickly pulled out my gun and made sure it was loaded.

"I'm not Papua, but I sure hope you can help me find her." I said as I pointed my gun to his head. He didn't seem phased by the presence of a gun.

"Whelp, you may as well shoot me. I'm not telling you anything," He yawned. Unsure on how to proceed, I pulled out my radio to reach Taj and tell him to find me.

While I waited, I sat down in front of Scotland, to make sure he wouldn't try anything.

"What are you doing out here? You are a little too far from your Empire's borders," I tried to strike up a conversation.

"Are you really going to ask me questions without a peace offering? I mean sh!t, I just woke up with a hangover to you throwing a rock at me then showing me your gun." He grumbled.

"There is no peace between us, just you and what I want to know. Are you looking for something?" I continued.

"You're the one telling the story," He grunted.

"You are out here with Papua, am I right?" I asked.

"Not anymore it seems." He seemed grumpy, and it wasn't because of me.

"Is she out here or not?" I started to get impatient.

"Yeah. But it seems like she left me out here," He sighed.

"I thought Papua was with the NZE. What is she doing with a territory of the American Empire?" I thought out loud.

"Okay, I'm here, what is it you want me to see so bad?" Taj asked as he approached. Behind him, I noticed Wales was following on rope.

"You brought him with you?!" I shouted angrily.

"Oh yeah, like you wouldn't have argued with me if I left him alone in the truck!" Taj argued. He wasn't wrong.

"Hi Wales," Scotland waved.

"I didn't think I would see you this soon Scotty," Wales nodded back.

"Anyway, Papua New Guinea is out here, and Scotland is going to help us find her. And now that I think about it, Wales can help us too. I mean, why are you here Wales? What was it? You were looking to cause the great reset? That must be what Papua is here for too," I quickly put together.

America's POV:

"You wanted to see me America?" Mexico asked as he stepped into my office.

"Did you see that Mexico? That was how you rid a spy," I smiled. I was so happy that I was able to rid my empire of one spy. It is tricky to weed them all out, but I do not want to go around accusing everyone of being a spy. I needed solid proof, and now I have it.

"I see. Were you going to tell me your method so that I may attempt to accuse a spy, or am I free to leave?" Mexico asked.

"Actually, it's funny that you ask, because I have something I want to show you." I smirked as I turned off the lights an turned on the projector.

"This had better not be another how-to fight video." Mexico sighed.

"I thought you liked those?" I said, feeling slightly hurt.

"It was certainly better than those 'alpha male' videos." He rolled his eyes.

"That was just a phase," I retaliated.

"Really? You told me that it was a lifestyle." Mexico smirked.

"Shut up, there are cameras everywhere!" I shouted angrily.

"But you control the cameras?" 

"Yes, but I'm not the only person monitoring it. Speaking of which, about cameras." I started as I pressed play on the projector. I kept my eyes on Mexico as he watched the video. It didn't take long for him to realise.

"You said there were no cameras in there!" Mexico shouted.

"When I told you, years ago, that I didn't trust anyone, I didn't mean anyone except you. I know exactly what you have been up to." I explained as I paused the video.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" Mexico snapped as a last resort.

"You won't get off as easily as Jordan did. I know that you had a much larger roll in sabotage than Jordan ever did. I just wanted to see how far you would go, before you doubted your freedom." I explained.

He didn't say anything. He just looked down at the ground. To be honest, I didn't have a good punishment. Well, I had a few ideas, but I didn't want to sink to the level that my brothers sat at. He seemed to realise my prolonged silence.

"What? You don't know what to do with me?" He laughed.

"I have yet to come up with a proper punishment. But first things first, you will no longer be sleeping in your room, all your belonging have been repossessed. You will not be getting any of it back," I explained.

"You can't do that!" He shouted.

"I run this empire, I can do what I want! You are lucky I'm not going to just shoot you dead!"

"Like you haven't thought about it." He sneered. 

"You know what? Let's go on call with NZE, since you would rather work for him." I said. The tension in the room changed as he realised the gravity of the situation.

"Or, you could stop being a little sh!t and shut the f#ck up until I work out your punishment." I continued.