Chapter 47

Japan's POV:

"That is not what was theorised, this is awful. What the hell, Aus!" I shouted.

"I hope you don't think I'm done, Ireland, lock the door," He ordered. Ireland did exactly as he was ordered. I could feel the tension rise.

"I know what you are thinking, it's not going to happen," I said as calmly as I could.

"YOU B!TCH! I know what you have been doing!" He shouted as he walked towards me.

"I'm surprised you didn't figure it out sooner." I backed away from him.

"We could have been on top if it wasn't for you! This could have all been over!" He continued to shout at me.

"We promised each other to be peaceful! You have been breaking everything our marriage was built on!" By now we were both circling around the machine, like angry cats.

"I could have been happy!"

"And killing me is going to make you happy!?"

"No, but at least it will take me one step closer to winning! You are just like New Zealand!"

"And you are just like my Dad! I married you because I wanted to be around someone who wasn't hellbent on revenge and violence! But you lose one eye-!"

"Shut up! If you really loved me you would not sabotage my plans!"

"If you really loved me, you would back down, and we could start a family like we always wanted!"

"I had a family! But my daughter has been taken hostage by my own brother! My brother stabbed my eye! And my wife is sabotaging my chances! I don't have a family anymore!"

He started getting closer to me. I had to back away from him. He was unpredictable and far from stable. I tried to swiftly avoid him, but he was like a wall. I made sure to not back into a wall or a corner, I just kept backing in circles.

"Stop moving! You are making this harder than it needs to be, it will all be over soon," He argued.

"There is no way I'm letting you come near to me now!" I shouted desperately. It wasn't looking good for me and it didn't seem likely for me to get out of here. He's f#cking brainwashed everyone! Even if they heard me, they wouldn't care. But he would.

"You need to stop and think! I'm not saying I wasn't trying to sabotage you, but I just don't want you making a mistake! You and New Zealand used to be so close, you can't just kill him, you'll regret it!" I began to panic, hoping that I could convince him to back off using words.

"Talk, talk, talk. That's all you ever do! You never listen! I need this and you aren't helping!" He shouted.

"I will listen to you when you act rationally! You're angry! I know that, but you can't be doing this. It's hurting people. It's hurting me," I said, stopping where I was. Australia stopped as well and gazed hatefully at me.

"How could you? We were supposed to be happy. I protected you and this is how you act? I could have left you to die and I would be okay, but I didn't," He muttered.

"Well, if you hate me that much, kill me. Not with the machine, with your own hands." I challenged.

"Fine." He spat at me.

Switzerland's POV:

I need the drug, I need the drug.

My eyes follow Russia hopefully as he walks around the room. Every second of every day is just me waiting on that moment in which he picks up the needle. I've been here so long, but I have never lost track of the day or night.

"Hey, I wonder if you can even still here me. You are like a vegetable just lying there. But hey, I have your meds right here, just a few more minutes and you have your relief," Russia said, looking down at me.

England stood over France's bed, talking to her, and trying to make her feel better. I wonder what happened to her to bring her done here. But she cries every 23 minutes and 46 seconds on average. It must have been bad.

"And here you go," I felt the sharp jab go into my shoulder and cold liquid spread through my body. I closed my eyes tightly and opened them to see Germany standing next to me.

"How are you still alive?" He muttered, looking down at me. I gave him a weak smile. I tried to speak but it only came out as silent mumbling.

"So, can you just die soon, not trying to be rude or anything, but being stuck here sucks." He complained.

"Anyway, Belarus has found the blueprints, but she is missing quite a few of the pieces,"

Germany always gives me updates about things, but he seems pretty intent on me dying. As much as I would like to die, my body hates my mind and out of spite continues living just to piss off my brain. So, here I am. In a state of content and depression. Makes no sense yet here we are.

"I hate it here. I can't get anything done and I am forced to watch you decay in the slowest possible manner. I mean, your number isn't decreasing. It's been stuck at 12 for the last 87 days! Your body is constantly being drugged with more illegal substances than the average human would die from. It makes no sense!?" Germany always seemed angry about the fact that I'm not dead. It may be the brotherly love in me, but I think it's hilarious to watch him like that.

"Anyway, I have recently discovered that I can in fact leave the physical empire for as long as I don't close my eyes. As soon as my eyes are closed, I am right back where I started. Also, it turns out I'm not the only ghost. Do you remember Nepal? Yeah, well, he is also dead and a ghost," Germany sighed.

Wow: As the audience, you can now talk to Germany as well as Nepal in the comments by saying: Hey, Nepal/Germany