Chapter 41

North Ireland's POV:

Still confused by this fleshy slime-like substance, I knelt down to get a better look. It... it was flesh. A whole arm that seemed to fall apart at the slightest touch. I felt sick and backed away until I hit the wall.

I started breathing heavily and the helmet I was wearing started to fog up, making it even harder to see. I calmed myself down and waited for my foggy helmet to clear. But, as soon as I could see properly again, I heard something fall over from the other side of the room.

The noise made me jump a little. I knew there was a possibility that something horrifying could be living in here. Even though the air is radioactive, I wouldn't be surprised if Australia had engineered a creature who could survive such conditions.

Australia may lack wisdom, but he doesn't lack knowledge. He takes after Ireland.

Now with the fear that something was in the room with me, I started fearing the worst. I kept to the wall and started making my way to the exit. I heard the sound again which made me freeze.

As I listened in closer, it sounded like a mop falling over. I was really confused, but I was no longer afraid of what might be in the room.

Following the wall again, I made my way towards where the sound had come from. Once I was sure I was in the right spot, I knelt down and tried to look through the fog to see what it was. I felt around on the ground until I felt something. It seemed like a pole of sorts.

I picked it up and it was mop. Surprisingly, it was completely clean and hadn't been damaged by the radiation.

The one thing that confused me most though, was the fact that I had heard two sounds. The mop could only fall over once, right? Or was there another mop somewhere in the room, and if so, why are there even mops in a room like this!?

I was stressing myself out. Maybe the radiation was getting to me. I decided to give up and leave the room. I dropped the mop and made my way, once again, to the exit. I made it through the first door. As soon as I closed it, I took off the helmet and I felt something drop out of it. I looked down to see what it was. It looked like a coin, well, at least half of one.

I stored it in my pocket to look at once I got back to my room. I took off the rest of the suit, making sure that the other half of the coin wasn't in there. I put the suit away and quickly walked to my room to look at the coin.

I sat down on the bed and pulled out the coin. In the centre, there was some kind of engraving but it was difficult to work out what it was. But, there seemed to be engraved writing around the edge of the coin, but because half was missing, I didn't know what it all said.

Ukraine's POV:

Everything hurts. I feel sick. I feel violated and broken. All I want to do is throw up, but I'm stuck in his room. He left the room a while ago. He told me he would be back. I don't want him to come back.

I'm too weak to get off the floor. Bruises cover my body and I can barely lift my hands. I'm so weak. I don't know how long I can do this for.

I laid down to try and stop my head from spinning, but it only made me feel sicker. I closed my eyes tightly and curled my legs to my chest.

"I'm back Uki..." His voice sent a chill down my spine, but I couldn't do anything. I was completely helpless.

The door opened and he stood there in a clean suit. He looked down on me with a dark smile. He leant down and picked me up. He held me in his arms like I was a little baby.

"You need a bath," He smiled. I could barely speak or protest. He just carried me to another room. A bathroom.

He placed me on the ground and started running the water in the bath. He turned to me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I felt very scared, but I was too weak to do anything. After he undressed me again, he turned the tap off. He picked me up and placed me in the bath water. Slowly lowering me, it was so cold. Freezing even. It woke me up a bit.

I let out groans as I tried to get out of the water, but he held me down.

"C-c-co-cold," I managed to say.

"Don't be a baby. We need to get you clean." He smiled.

I eventually gave up trying to fight. I just laid in the cold water, with my head just above the surface.

My body was shivering and I felt numb. Canada leaned down and kissed my forehead. He stood up and left, locking the door behind him.

Now I was stuck in a freezing bath, alone. I tried to lift myself out of the bath, but once again, I hadn't the strength. My breathing became unsteady as I helplessly lay there. At least I wasn't feeling sick anymore. I stared at the ceiling, letting my body freeze in the water.

I tried to not think much. Because if I think, I remember. And I don't want to remember. Yet, I still found myself coming back to the regret. What happened to him. Why did I let him do this? I know it's my fault and now this is my punishment.

"Get out of the water! Get out of the water!" The voice in my head shouted. It was so loud. I got a headache.

"Get out! Get out!" The voice sounded glitchy. I found myself wanting to throw up, even worse than before. It was becoming difficult to keep it down.

I suddenly got a burst of strength, and managed to hoist myself out of the bath. I landed on the ground hard and it knocked the wind out of me.