Chapter 26

Japan's POV:

These idiots are completely incompatible. You would think that they would be on the same page, but they are complete opposites. Not only that, but Ireland is obviously in contact with Nepal. I hated that guy.

I told Australia that we needed to clean the room and move his mutilated body to a graveyard, but no. He insisted on leaving the door to the room locked shut. I loved him, but at the same time, he was the most infuriating husband ever.

Why did I even agree to marry him? It's not like he is abusive, I just wish he would listen to my advice rather than be dead set on killing his brother. He believed strongly in the phrase, 'An eye for an eye,'.

Once I had gathered the terrible results, I went off to find my idiot of a husband. He was in his office as always, planning possible methods of murder at his desk.

I opened the door and walked over to him and slammed the records and documents down on his desk.

"Oh, hello honey," He greeted, still looking at his map.

"You need to stop doing this. This isn't healthy," I sighed, pulling his pen out of his hand. His welcoming smile slowly faded forming into a scowl.

"You know what isn't healthy? This!" He shouted angrily as he threw the eyepatch oof and on to the ground to reveal the gory void beneath it.

"It's actually healing very well," I mumbled, picking up the eyepatch that I had made for him.

"That isn't what I meant," He grumbled, swiping the eyepatch from my hand and putting it back over his head and eye.

"I know what you meant, but you have an empire to run and you have taken no action. The others think you aren't a very good leader and you never go back to the main base. If this continues like that you could have a rebellion in the empire. And it could crumble." I explained.

"I'm needed here," He muttered, sitting back down.

"You are needed at the main base, where you can lead. I am a scientist, I belong here, and I can do the experiments,"

"You might be right," He sighed. I felt like I was finally getting through to him.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Australia commanded. The door opened and Singapore walked in.

"Mr Australia, Indonesia and Timor-Leste are here," Singapore reported.

"Can you bring them in here?" Australia asked. Singapore nodded and left the room for a couple of seconds and walked back in with both Indonesia and Timor. They looked confused. They never knew what was going on, they were just brought here from the main base.

"You called for them already? What is the point if Papua New Guinea is still with your brother?" I asked.

"New Zealand Empire is not my brother, and it doesn't mean I can't start preparing for her arrival. She will have to come back to Dad at some point," Australia said, acting uncomfortably like a villain.

"She knows your plans already. She won't come back to you willingly," I pointed out. Australia just ignored me.

"What is this about Papua New Guinea?" Timor asked nervously.

Mexico's POV:

Why is it always me who has to do the dangerous crap? America had made me the one to collect the arm from this 'Gray'. It's like I was always the expendable one.

I eventually made it to the door which had been locked. I held the key in my hand and inserted it into the door. When I heard the click, I opened the door. The room was dark, and I saw the dim outline of the disembodied arm.

I walked inside to grab it, but the door slammed closed and I was left pitch darkness. I was not easily frightened, so I continued to walk towards the arm, suddenly I felt an old telephone wire wrap around my neck and pulled me backwards. I fell to the floor and saw this 'Gray' person.

"You traitor!!" She shouted at me as she continued to strangle me with the wire.

"I'm not a not a traitor," I choked as I tried to get my hands in between the wire and my neck.

"I know who you are a$$hole!" She said, pulled the cord tighter. I was struggling to breathe now and trying my hardest to break out of her grip.

I managed to back her into the wall which weakened her grip and I could escape her hold and breathe again.

"What would you know of traitors?" I wheezed.

"You work for the NZE!" She argued. I guess she knew who I was.

"You are from the NZE, why am I the traitor?" I complained. She walked up to me holding the wire, and I managed to push her over and pin her down by stepping on her arm.

"You are a traitor to the American Empire and the good people under the strict control of the NZE!" Gray scowled as she tried to struggle under my weight.

"Oh, so you are a rebel? Let me guess, Papua New Guinea," I had been well informed about her. She gazed at me with daggers in her eyes.

"I'm going to have to report you," I grinned.

"I can play this game too, America doesn't know who I am nor who you really are," She hissed.

"Well played," I muttered as I let her go. She stood up and tried to get to the arm before me, but I picked it up first.

"Not so fast, I need to bring this to the lab to work out who's arm this is," I snapped.

"You already know it belongs to New!" She shouted.

"But who is New?!" I demanded.

She didn't speak after that. She just kept a death glare fixated on me as I back out of the room and locked the door. As soon as that door was locked, I felt safer. Holding the arm was gross, so I dropped it off at the lab as soon as I could.

My next task was to delete all visual and audible footage from those cameras before America saw anything.

~~~~~~~~~~

What the heck!? I went to check the demographics and you guy are coming from all over the place! I feel honored that my story has reached so many countries

What the heck!? I went to check the demographics and you guy are coming from all over the place! I feel honored that my story has reached so many countries. At this rate, I'll conquer the whole world!

Anyway, thank you all so much! This really brings a smile to my face! And if I haven't mentioned your country in this story so far, please tell me and I will make sure they play a part in this story.