26 ~ Mom

"Agent? Isn't this illegal?" Y/n said. "I would be so mad if someone tried to find my information by illegal ways."

"I asked him to get me information on you.." Hoseok said and y/n looked at him shocked. Nobody would like to have someone spying on them and collecting their personal data. "It was before we started dated. I was really concerned about my sister. She was working with you in the same cafe and hoon told me you were dating the vampire prince. But I couldn't get myself to ever open and read that file. I'm sorry y/n, I really am. I will never do any such thing to you again."

Y/n stood here looking down, not knowing what to say. Yes, she felt hurt by what Hoseok did. But more than this she was afraid that he knows everything about her now. About the secret she's been keeping to herself.

"Trust me babe, I will never do anything to hurt you." He said taking her in his warm embrace and placing a peck on her cheeks.

"There is something I need to tell you.." y/n said. She felt guilty and wrong for hiding the secret from him. She can't lie to her alpha anymore. She tells him about everything, from the time she left her foster home, to the reason which made her run away.

"Fucking hell and you're telling me all this now?!" Hoseok said. It was obvious, he was angry. Not only because she was hiding so much from him. But also because this secret was keeping everyone in danger including her.

"I was scared..." she apologized as she started to cry. "I didn't know what to do, where to do. If they find me, they'll kill me. I don't want to die.."

Hoseok hugged her tightly in his arms. "Nothing will happen, I won't let them get to you!"

"But there was a vampire around the pub." She said, he holds her tiny hands in his big hands as he felt her shaking with fear. "They must have sent someone to look for me."

"Babe, calm down. You don't have to worry about anything." He said running his thumb over her wet cheeks "our pack is friends with some other packs. I'll talk with their alphas, together we make a strong army. You are safe here. But y/n.. I have to tell my family about this. It's important for them to know."

"Our mother is going to hate me after this." She said "I've put all of you in danger."

"You have done thing wrong baby. The only one who deserves to be suffering is the person who framed you." He said "I'll ask my agent to look into this. Maybe if we find out the truth, we can put an end to this."

"And I can see my bestfriend again. I miss her so much." Y/n said "I want to call her and talk to her. I miss her a lot.."

"I know you do my love. But we can't risk both of your lives." He said gently squeezing her hand, giving her a comforting smile. "Aren't you hungry? Let's go down."

They both went downstairs in the kitchen where they found Mrs Jung chopping some vegetables for dinner.

"I should help her." Y/n told him.

"She can manage that. The last time yuri decided to help, she almost chopped her fingers for cutting the onions too small." He said trying to scare her. Only to get more time to spend with his human mate.

"Did you forget hobi? I can hear you!" Mrs Jung said. She was a she wolf, ofcourse she can hear anyone talking who's near the kitchen right now. "Don't listen to him y/n, he's just messing with you."

"Can I help you..mom.?" Y/n said. She finally decided to call his mother as mom. She's been so nice and welcoming to her. Y/n felt guilty for keeping her in danger after receiving all the love his mother gave her.

"Say that again dear." Mrs Jung said. Her heart melted the moment she heard y/n call her as mom. It felt like her second daughter was born. "Call me mom one more time."

"Mom, can I help you with dinner?" Y/n said and Mrs Jung pulled her in a hug. She gently holds her head and places a small peck on her forehead.

"My family is complete. I have one more daughter now." She said smiling. Y/n could feel her pure happiness radiating in the air around her. It made her feel better and loved. "You must be hungry. I've made some kimchi stew for you. Hobi told me you like it."

She took a bowl and poured some stew for y/n. Hoseok sat next to her on the dinner table and watched his mother serve his mate the food she'd just made.

"It's delicious!" Y/n said after taking her first bite of steamed rice with stew.

"Where's mine?" Hoseok asked.

"You chop these onions first. Then I'll give you dinner." Mrs Jung said sliding 4 onions towards him with a knife and chopping board.

"Wow! I'm so jealous right now." He said and y/n stuck out her tongue at him enjoying her food.

~

Maria knocked on hoseok's office door but she received no response.

"He's not inside." She heard a familiar voice. She turned back and found hoon standing. "He's in the kitchen with my mother and his mate."

Maria was about to leave but hoon came and stood in front of her. Hardly anyone in the pack liked him. He was that typical horny troublemaker wolf. Nobody liked talking to him. And once again he was here, looking for trouble.

"You look stressed. Can I help you?" He said in a flirtatious tone.

"I need to have a word with alpha." She said. "It's something important about the luna."

"You can tell me if it's that important." Hoon said cocking his head to the side "I'm alpha's brother, I can help you."