14 ~ Victoria

"ahm" they both heard someone clearing their throat and they knew who that person was.

"Shit" y/n cursed under her breath as Hoseok gently puts her down and they realise his mother is standing, watching them with yuri.

"I was waiting for y/n to join me and yuri for tea but she took too long. We thought she must have lost her way to the kitchen." Mrs jung said looking at her son, who was looking at the trees being embarrassed. Yuri was trying her best to control her laughter but they both ended up laughing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. It's fine y/n, I think we'll have tea some other time."

Yuri and her mother returned back inside giggling.

"Moon fucking goddess!" Hoseok said "everytime I want to have some fun people show up."

"I don't think I can face your mom again after this." Y/n said blushing hard.

"Then shall we both go and have lunch. Just you and me?" He asked holding her hand.

"Are you asking me on a date?" She asked smiling brightly.

"If you make me your boyfriend." He said kissing on her cheek.

~

Back in Seoul, the newly married vampire royals were about to leave for their honeymoon after a month of their wedding. But eric cancelled the entire trip in the end moment.

"Baby! Come here." Victoria said, Eric's vampire Princess and wife.

She was sitting on their bed in a sexy night gown. It's been a month since they got married. But nothing happened between them. Just some kisses, that's it. Victoria was trying her best to get her husband's attention and spend some quality time with her. But he always found a way to run away from her. But they were mates, so even when eric didn't want to, he would still end up kissing and biting her at times.

This time he cancelled their honeymoon with an excuse of work.

"Eric baby, come love me." She said kissing on his neck as he sat down on his side of the bed.

"I have an important meeting tomorrow. Let's just sleep." Eric said.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Another meeting?" Victoria yelled "I'm trying so fucking hard to save this marriage and all you do is work, work, WORK!"

"If it wasn't for the work, you wouldn't have any of this luxury Victoria!" Eric said "I've given you everything you asked for. What else do you want?!"

"I want you eric! I love you so much but you ignore me like I'm nobody. I have my fucking needs and I know you have them too, you can't keep me unsatisfied like this. I'm your mate!" Victoria said "just come here and love me. I want you to adore me. I'm you fucking wife eric! How could you cancel our honeymoon? You should be all over me right now. But I see it, you're still after that stupid fucking human girl!"

"You chose to get between us, Victoria. I never wanted this." Eric said.

"We are blood bound couples, eric" Victoria said slowly stroking his face with her fingers "I can't live without you honey. I'll die, please I want you so bad."

Eric brushed her off again and left their bedroom.

"I'll make it a living hell for you!" She thought "you took everything from me"

~

Another week passed away, y/n and hoseok were officially in a relationship now. They would spend each day together after her cafe shift. It was thrilling, kissing in the dark, back alley, in his car, outside her home. But nothing more. Their journey started from kiss and it stopped at the kiss. She wanted more.

Being in a relationship with a werewolf was better than she'd expected. He was such a gentleman with her. But with the rest of his pack, he was wild, bossing them around. The excitement inside her was building everyday. And at times when he'd be working out with them. She'd go crazy watching the sweat drip down his bangs and shirt sticking to his perfect chest. She was ready to go down on her knees for him. Only him.

But he was also such a boring boyfriend. Everything he said about his wolf seemed a lie now. He was such a soft and gentle guy with her. Always joking around and having fun. She loves to see him smile and have fun but she wanted something more. Something special to happen between them. It's been months since her only first and last time. And hoseok was teasing her to the edge by switching sides.

She was frustrated. Not with him or this relationship. She was sexually frustrated and for some reason she felt herself getting horny everytime he was around. Anyone would be if they were to stay this close in a relationship with such a sexy man all the time. She wanted to talk about this with someone but she was too scared to tell him. She was scared he probably doesn't want her like that and this is why he wasn't doing anything to her more tha just a kiss. Maybe he doesn't want to touch her because he's still waiting for his mate. Yuri was his sister but y/n had nobody else to share her frustration with.

So she decided to tell her everything.

"Wow! I don't know what to say y/n." Yuri said "my brother's in love with you. We all know that. He's willing to reject his mate to be with you."

"Do you think he doesn't want me that way.." she asked being afraid that what she's thinking might actually be true. "Maybe I'm not good enough for him."

"Hold on girl! I know this damn well, you are better than any girl he's ever seen. You are gorgeous y/n" she said "my brother would never think that."

"I don't know yuri.. I feel so incomplete without him. The other day I thought something might actually happen between us. I felt a spark." Y/n told her about the previous night when they were kissing and the wild fire inside them was burning. "But he stopped."

"He still gets his heat..?" yuri hesitated to ask because this was her brother they were talking about but she also wanted to help her friend.

"He does, he stops everytime he gets the heat." Y/n said "it upsets me so much. I want to ease his pain and help him get through it. I want to be... His mate!"

~ Author's Note~

In case anyone thinking what hoseok's wolf is like. This is what he would look like.

And this is when his wolf is angry