5 ~ Moonlight

"are you still in heat..?" She decided to cut the awkward silence between them and be the first one to talk.

"Yeah" Hoseok responded.

"Earlier when you mentioned your wolf." She asked "what did you mean?"

"Huh?" He said a little confused, not understanding her question.

"What will happen if your wolf takes over?"

"He'd fuck you until you pass out." He said. She hated how straightforward his answer was but she appreciates the honesty. Rather than taking advantage of the situation, he decided to keep her safe. Despite the fact that he was in heat at the moment. It feels like forever since she last had sex but she can't end up naked with a guy she'd met this evening. No matter how attractive he was, Hoseok was still a werewolf. An Alpha to be correct. He was strong and it was in his nature to be dominant. Having sex with him was still a scary idea. Specially after him bluntly telling her that his wolf was aggressive and rough.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Hoseok said. While all these thoughts were going through her mind, he was able to sense how nervous she was at the moment. Like a virgin before her first time.

"It's fine, I understand. It's not your fault after all." She said "I know you are a wolf and you have your needs."

"At least you understand." He said smiling at her then facing back the road. They had finally reached the woods and his car couldn't go any further. From here, they can only go on foot.

"Thanks for the ride." She said before getting out of his car.

"Wait, I'll come with you." He said taking off his seat belt "I can't let you go alone into the woods. It's dark and I'm sure some wolves might be out here in the woods."

"Don't worry about me, I'm used to this." She said as they both get out and stand infront of eachother. "I'm used to wolves passing by my cottage."

"You shouldn't be so unbothered about it. Wolves passing by your house in lonely woods isn't safe." He said holding her hand once again, guiding her through the tall trees into the darkness.

"But you're also a wolf." She asked.

"Don't compare me to those horny bastards." He said and stopped in his tracks turning back to face her. He wasn't pleased with the way she decided compare him with other wolves roaming in dark forest. "Those assholes only come out here in dark to attack weak omegas."

"You mean..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean." He starts walking again and she clinged on his arm walking besides him. "You shouldn't be staying here y/n. It's dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you. It's not okay to be around a wolf in heat."

"But.. you are also in heat right now.."

"Lord, y/n! Do you not get my point?" Hoseok said frustrated "I have control on myself, some may not. This is why they're called rapists!"

"I know Hoseok it's just.. I don't have anywhere else to stay." She said. "I don't have any other option. It gets difficult for me to fall asleep sometimes, I can hear them howling. But I'm helpless.."

Hoseok's heart sank hearing her words. He had no idea why she was living here but she was lonely and afraid. He felt like she was hiding herself from the rest of the world. Before he could offer her any sort of help, they were already outside her small cottage. There wasn't even a light bulb outside her door. It was made entirely from wood and he didn't see any lock either.

"Do you keep the door open?" He asked.

"It doesn't have a lock." She respond "sometimes I use the table to block the door."

"That's not enough. It won't take a minute for someone as strong as me to break in." He opens the door and luckily there was electricity inside. At least she had an LED inside.

"Thanks for safely bringing me home Hoseok.." she said standing at the door. "It means a lot. Please tell yuri I'll return her clothes tomorrow."
She was about to close the door on him but he barges in and enters her small house.

"I'm staying with you tonight." He said "I can't leave you alone in this scary place."

"W-what? No, you need to leave now." She said pushing him outside but he was too strong. She couldn't even move a single muscle in his body. "I'm safe inside my home, i don't need you here."

She tried alot but he wasn't ready to leave. She felt a little uncomfortable but soon she got tired after wasting all of her strength on him.

"I don't have an extra bed" she said finally giving up. There was no way she was gonna win over him.

"It's fine, I can sleep on the floor." Hoseok said sitting down besides the door.

Y/n was kinda pissed. How can he force himself inside her house and sleep there. Even though he was just trying to protect her, it was still rude.
She left him lying on the cold wooden floor and goes to bed after changing into her cosy pajamas.

"I don't care, let him sleep on that cold floor tonight. How dare he trespass my privacy." She thought covering herself with her blanket.

She fell asleep but woke up soon after some time. Her throat was dry like a drought. She needed water.

She had almost forgotten about a wolf guarding her house tonight and sleeping on her cold hard floor. Until she got up to get herself a glass of water and noticed a grey wolf sleeping inside her house. She freaked out, thinking about how this giant animal had managed to get inside. But then she recalls what had happened few hours ago.

That giant furry grey wolf was Hoseok. He had curled himself in a giant fluff ball. Thank god she had an extra blanket. She had mercy on him. She covers him with the blanket, hiding his fur which was shining as the moonlight came through the glass window. It was like the moon goddess was watching him.

He growls before moving his tail inside the blanket and continue to sleep under the moonlight.