35 ~ Will You..?

With their second morning in Liechtenstein, their journey started. They headed to the south of the country to visit the popular and attractive tourist places. And the first place on their list was Gutenberg Castle.

It had a garden of beautiful flowers

It had a garden of beautiful flowers. This Castle was built on a small hill. And as the sun was setting, there were not many people or tourist there. The air was getting cold. But everything about this place was so romantic. As if she could smell love in the air. They went inside the castle, walking around looking at that historical monument. And stopped in the top room, to look at the beautiful scenery through the window.

"This is beautiful!" Y/n said "it feels so unreal. I still can't believe any of this is real!"

"You know what's more beautiful?" Hoseok said. He slowly sneaks his hand in hers, locking their fingers. He pulls her closer and looks straight into her eyes.

"This pickup line is too old now." She said giggling.

"I'm serious right now. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I can't find beauty in anything else but you. You are a master piece, like a goddess. You are my dream come true. When I first saw you cleaning tables at the cafe, I knew you were something to me. You're not only a mate to me. You are my everything, y/n! My everything! My love, my hope, my strength, literally everything! I want to spend the rest of my life with you besides me. Your face should be the first thing I look at in the morning and the last thing in the night. My life was miserable without you. Since the day you stepped in my life, I've felt nothing but love for you. Nothing in this world makes me so happy but to see you smile. I want to give you everything, travel the world with you. I want to spoil you, you are my princess!"

Y/n was still trying to process why her boyfriend was being so romantic. And hoseok suddenly took a small box out of his pocket and knelt down on his knees.

"H-hobi

"H-hobi.." y/n couldn't believe this was happening. A part of her was telling her it's too soon to be engaged. But her heart was telling her he was the right man, the only man for her. She'd given him her everything in this relationship. Her mind, her soul, her body, her everything. They both were soul bound mates, partners for life. The moon goddess herself has written their destiny.

"Will you do me the honour and make me the happiest alpha on earth." He asked and saw her eyes getting filled with tears "Y/n, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She said sobbing, trying hard to control her emotions.

How long has it been since she left Seoul and met Hoseok. A few months, probably just 4-5 months. It hasn't even been an year. But they both know it in their heart, nothing on this earth can separate them. They are going to spend the rest of their lives together.
Hoseok gently holds her hand and slides the ring on her finger. The diamond on it shined beautifully, just like the stars in his eyes.

"I love you" she said before her werewolf boyfriend, who was now her fiance holds her chin and kiss her slowly.

"I love you so much!" He said.

~

According to what Eric had planned, Bomi flew all the way to Liechtenstein after Hoseok and y/n. She spied on them in disguise. Watched them have dinner in a fancy restaurant and stay in a hotel. The next morning, she followed them to the south. Where she saw him propose to y/n. Later than day, she checked in the same hotel as y/n and hoseok.

"He proposed her and she said yes." Bomi told her brother on the call. "They have brainwashed her. I can't stand this anymore. I'm going to kill that wolf!"

"You are not going to do nothing stupid, you will get both of us caught! You need to calm down and keep on spying them." Eric said "I will tell you when to make the move."

"I saw the mark on her.. they looked so in love..." She responded "it looked like she's with him, with her own will. She looks so happy. She was practically glowing!"

"Nonsense! That monster must have turned her." Eric said "he will kill her! I can't let that happen.."

~

"Mom! Hobi is calling!" Yuri screamed. Her mother came running to see his son on the video call.

"Hello lovebirds! How's your trip going so far?" Yuri asked picking up the call. "Did he take you shopping, y/n?"

"We've been busy sight seeing." Hoseok said.

"That's just an excuse!" Yuri responded.

"We'll do the shopping at the end of this trip." Y/n said and slowly lifted up her hand showing them her engagement ring "I have to carry this diamond on my hand right now."

"IS THAT A RING?!" Yuri asked.

"She said yes, mom!" Hoseok said. His mother and sister practically started screaming in joy shaking their hands.

"I'm so SO unbelievably happy for you both! We need to celebrate, come back soon you both!" Mrs Jung said.

"We are officially sister in laws!" Yuri said. "I can already hear the wedding bells."

"Control your imagination." Mrs jung told her daughter.

"Take some rest, I know you must've had a lot of fun today." She told the newly engaged couple. And they ended their video call.