33 ~ Glam

"You're going to be our driver for the day." Yuri said.

"The fuck? Couldn't you ask your boyfriend to do that." Hoon said.

"I've made an appointment for us." Yuri said "and you are included. It's a small gift from me to both of you. newly mated people."

"Just because I have a male mate doesn't mean I will let both of you paint my nails." Hoon said "I'm not into girly stuff."

"Nobody's getting their nails done. We're getting facial and body massage." Yuri said trying to convince her brother.

"C'mon, grooming is for all genders." Y/n said "you have to come with us, you can't refuse to your luna."

"Can't wait for the day I move to Jihoon's pack and get away from you bitches." Hoon said sarcastically grabbing the car keys that yuri toss at him as they both laugh for dragging the poor guy with them.

~

"My favourite alpha is back!" Sungho said greeting his childhood friend in the training ground.

"I hope you have a mate by now." Hoseok said taking the seat next to him. "You've been staying here for a week. How's it going so far?"

"Boring!" Sungho said. "Forget about mate, nobody's even interested in one night stand."

"My pack has some standards bro." Hoseok said.

"Ouch! You're a meanie." Sungho responded placing his hand on his chest faking a heart attack "at least Jihoon is living his best life now."

"No way, he found his mate?"

"You don't know that yet?" Sungho said being a little surprised "it's your brother dude. Jihoon and Hoon are mates."

"That's not funny."

"It's true!" Hoseok heard a familiar voice. They both turn their heads to the side and saw Jihoon coming their way. "Hoon and I are mated now."

"Holy shit!" Hoseok said laughing "good luck, he's going to be a pain in your ass."

"I know how to tame my lover." Jihoon said.

"Kindly have mercy on my lonely ass and stop talking about your happily mated life." Sungho said complaining which made both the other alphas burst out laughing. "Where's our Luna?"

"She's with Yuri I guess." Hoseok said.

"Yea, they're going to the salon." Jihoon said "They also asked hoon to go with them."

"I'm going to kill him if he even stands near y/n" Hoseok said.

"And I'll break your neck if you dare to touch my mate!" Jihoon said showing his canines.

"I believe it now, you both are actually mated." Hoseok said laughing.

"Stop testing me dude!"

"I need your help." Hoseok said "that stupid royal vampire family is after my mate, they want her dead. I want you guys to form an alliance with my pack. Together we can take them down."

"Shit! What did she do to piss them off?" Sungho asked.

"I'd like to keep that confidential. But she's innocent, someone framed her for treachery." He told them. "We had a vampire lurking in our area. I don't want those vampire royals to sent their spies on us."

"I'll help you" Sungho said "it'll be fun ripping those white skinny throats."

"I hope that never happens though."

"I'm willing to help you if you help us with a problem." Jihoon said "Some witches are giving us headache. They won't clear our area."

"My pack with help with that." Hoseok said.

"Great! Hoon will be moving packs with me soon."

"That makes us brother in laws then?" He asked and Jihoon nods.

~

"I feel like I'm born again!" Yuri said. They had returned back to the pack house after 2 hours.

"I'm never going back there." Hoon said "that dumb bitch tried to give me her number." He was so annoyed with the girl who was doing his facial and body massage. She tried to flirt with him the whole time.

"Who tried to give you what?" They were greeted by Jihoon standing at the door. He must have heard his mate's footsteps from inside his room in the pack house. Hoon room to be correct.

"Have fun explaining your mate about that!" Yuri whispered and ran inside with y/n. Both of them knew the poor guy was in trouble now.

"Your skin is glowing." He said gently stroking his fingers on Hoon's face. He was a few centimetres shorter than Jihoon. But Jihoon adored that about him.

"I got a facial done. My sister dragged me in." Hoon said.

"What's that smell?" He said sniffing the air around his mate "that's not your scent!"

"Don't be so jelly. I also got body massage done." Hoon responded "it's probably that woman's."

"You let her touch you?!" Jihoon said being angry.

"Calm down! It was a woman. I won't let a man touch me." He responded "I know you don't like other men touching me."

"I don't like women doing that either." Jihoon said "I know you've been sleeping with women before we mated."

"You don't trust me?"

"I do but I'm really possessive about you." Jihoon said pulling his mate in a heated kiss "you are mine!"

"Scent me again!" Hoon said in between the kisses and they went straight into his room.

~

"Hobi! I'm back."

"Did you just call me hobi?" Hoseok asked feeling happy that his girlfriend was finally using his favourite nickname.

"Your family calls you that so I thought I might too.." she said, not sure if he liked it.

"You are my family." He said pulling her on his lap as he sat down on his seat in his office. "You're not allowed to call me Hoseok again." He said and she giggled. His wolf melted over her cuteness. "Your legs look so shiny, what did they do to you."

"I got my legs and arms waxed." She told him. "Also a bikini wax!"

"You didn't have to do that my love. You are perfect the way you are." He said. "But if you like getting waxed, we both can book an appointment next time. Just us."

This reminds her that her werewolf boyfriend had no hair on his legs and arms. He must be living that sexy luxury life.

"I've borrowed Sungho's jet. We will be leaving for Europe tomorrow." He said.

"Tomorrow? But.. I..." She was freaking out. It was so unexpected. She had nothing planned yet. "Why didn't you tell me about it before?"

"You've been keeping so many secrets from me lately." He said "so I decided to keep one from you."