47 ~ Bonus Chapter: Breed Me

It's been 4 years since that incident. 4 years since they got married. And tonight was special, very special. It was the day they got married exactly 3 years and 364 days ago. It was also the first day of this year's first mating season. And y/n had planned something for her husband.

Hoseok has a special place for kids in his heart. He love kids, absolutely loved those tiny naughty wolf puppies. Yuri and Daniel have 3 kids now, 1 girl and 2 twin boys. And they love spending weekends with their cool uncle hobi. But y/n didn't want him to stay as just a cool uncle. She now wanted him to become a cool dad. They both have been living a very kinky married life. Nothing has changed, they're still like a newly mated couple. Y/n likes trying different things in bed. And hoseok absolutely enjoyed everything his beautiful wife served him on his plate. But there was still that one thing they'd never done. Not yet. But y/n was ready to do it tonight. She's 25 now and she finally wants to start her own family now.

She had specially ordered a pair of lingerie and black furry cat ear headband online

She had specially ordered a pair of lingerie and black furry cat ear headband online. She was at home, their home. And hoseok was at his pack house. He had a pack meeting today with his members. And y/n was ready wearing her new costume, waiting for him to come home. It was already dark. Past their bed time. She heard the sound of his car's engine. She peeks outside through their bedroom's curtained windows. And quickly grabs the bottle of his favourite perfume. Spraying it on her neck.

Then she heard the front door open and his footsteps. He was approaching and she was sure he could smell her perfume from that distance.
She sat down on their bed, kneeling with her hands between her legs, back arched. Hoseok couldn't help but burst laughing when he saw her.

"What are you doing?" He asked controlling himself, yet chuckling.

"Hobi!" She whined, forming her lips in a pout, wiggling her hips as if she was an actual cat.

"I'm sorry honey, I've never seen you in cat ears before." He responded touching that headband. "Wow, are these real?" The fur of those ears were so soft, like they were actual animal ears. He took off his blazer and shoes along with his wrist watch. Keeping them in their places then coming back to his sulking wife, who was now upset that he laughed at her get-up. "Baby, I'm sorry. What do want me to do?" He asked in his sweet yet flirtatious tone, sitting beside her.

"Breed me!" She said. Hoseok always had a huge breeding kink. Only if he wasn't an Alpha, he would breed her everytime and she could survive that on contraception pills or other methods. But breeding her as a wolf was too risky. He can't afford to do that unless she allows him. And what she just said had sent him in confusion as well as left him turned on.

"I don't think we have any condoms left." He said going through the drawer right next to their bed. Soon after they got married and moved in, Hoseok's been using condoms. Even though his pull out game was strong but y/n wanted to make it double safe. Since he cums a lot, using condoms was much better. At least this way they didn't had to clean that mess anymore. "I can go buy some quick from the store."

"You don't have to, I want you to breed me.." she said feeling shy. Not knowing how to exactly tell her husband that she wants to have his kids. She moves from her place to sit on his clothed thigh, grinding herself on him. His hands naturally go settle on her hips, helping in creating the friction before taking her delicious lips in for a kiss.

"You sure? What if you get pregnant?" He asked. He was getting his heat now. And she was in hers already. This was the perfect time of the year to get pregnant.

"I want to!" She responded, rolling her hips against the fabric of his pants. Hoseok could feel her wetness sticking to his pant. "No condoms this time. I'm ready for it, let's have kids."

"Baby, you sure?" He asked sliding his fingers between her legs. And she nods in anticipation. "Fuck, I love you so much!"

He kissed her, hungry-ly. Making her feel the passion and heat burning inside him right now. Y/n could feel his dick getting hard against the side of her thigh as his hands rush and removes her bra. His hand slides inside her panties, using his magical fingers on her wetness. While his mouth find it's way to her exposed breast. Taking her erected nipple in his warm mouth, flickering his hot tongue on it.

"I've always wanted this." He said, removing his mouth. Only to suck on the other one. She tugs on his hair as he bites down on her swollen bud. This was going to be rough tonight. He lifts her up only to slams her down on the mattress before removing the rest of their clothes. Then connecting her naked body with his as he gets on top of her and kiss her once again. She moves her legs around his waist and grinds up against his dick.

"I want you inside me." She moans without breaking the kiss. "Fuck me, please"

"You want me to fuck you baby? You want my puppies inside your little tummy?" He growls in his deep alpha voice, positioning himself at her entrance as he pushed into her. "I will give you my babies!"

He holds on her thighs, pressing them down against her stomach. He enters her, slowly, filling her up entirely. Leaving no space left. He leans forward and starts to pound into her. Thanks to his breeding position, she was already tight around him. But hoseok wasn't going to stop until she was filled with his cum tonight. And he was going to do this again and again everyday, until the day she conceives.

His length was already hitting all the right spots inside her. Pushing her to the edge with every powerful thrust he delivered into her. She grips on the bedsheet, crying at the feeling of him stretching her walls. Pumping her so good, making her eyes roll. Vision getting blurry, mouth open with only loud moans coming out.
Her hands tug at the sheets as she clenched around him. Feeling her orgasm reaching, making his dick slip out.

"Fuck!" Hoseok cursed, immediately thrusting back inside, feeling himself getting closer. "I'm almost there."

"Cum inside me!" She responded, reminding him again after he let her know he's reaching his climax. And he did exactly what she wanted him to do. His nails dug in her thighs as he released himself inside her. And she could feel herself getting filled, leaving her out of breath. This was the best feeling ever, she couldn't believe she's been missing the most amazing part of having sex all this time.

Hoseok pulls out and sits back watching his cum slowly run out of her hole. Feeling proud of himself and his work.
Y/n flips over, lifting up her dripping hole and swinging it in air. Providing him a better view.

"Round two?" She asked. Hoseok was impressed and tonight was going to be a long night. Without wasting his time, he thrusts inside her again. Making his own cum spill out before stuffing her again.

~ Author Note ~

Yes, I edited that picture of hobi with finger hearts.
Please, don't kill me for that 😭.