19 ~ Picnic

It was heaven, living with Hoseok for the next few days. They made love in almost every corner of his house. Kitchen counter in the morning, shower in the night, his couch in the living room, name it and he was ready to do it anywhere. He was impressed how her body was truly made for his, just like what the doctor told him. His strength makes her stronger. After spending the last 3 days together like a newly married couple, they were deeply in love with her. Everyday y/n would learn something new about werewolves. And today Hoseok was taking her out on a date. Nothing fancy, just a picnic in the mountain fields.

He was planning to officially introduce his wolf to her. Even though she'd seen his transformation before, but they still need to get more comfortable with his wolf.

"I didn't know this place existed here

"I didn't know this place existed here." Y/n said. Indeed it was a nice spot for picnic.

"I want to show you my wolf." Hoseok said.

"Finally! I've been waiting to meet him." Y/n said.

She looked ridiculously cute right now being excited to see him transform again. An this time there was nothing for him hide. Hoseok chukled watching her wait like a kid.

"Are you excited?" He asked.

"Yes! Can I see him now?"

"You need to wait baby, he's hornier than I am." He said running his fingers through her hair as he lays down on the grass as pulls her down with him. He noticed her expressions change. Even though her body was adjusted to his human size, it was still scary for her to think about his wolf's size. "You don't have to think about it baby. We both are attached to you, he adores you more than I do. He will never hurt you."

"I was just thinking.. it took him time to realise that I'm your mate." Y/n said "but with yuri and daniel it was love at first sight. Is it because I'm not a wolf?"

"I don't have an answer for this. I don't know why it took him time." Hoseok said "but I know that we love you very much." He gently holds her chin and kissed her slowly.

"I've been feeling strange things lately." She said. "I feel jealousy when you talk to other women, I miss you right after you leave, sometimes there's a ache when you leave the house. Is this normal?"

"This is normal, you still have many things to learn about soul bound mates." He responded "you are my luna, y/n. I feel the same for you. It hurts me when you're in pain. It hurts in my heart when I'm away from you. I miss you like hell. But we will get used to it."

"I'm so happy now that your wolf has recognised me." Y/n said hugging his chest looking up at him. "I hate to think about someone else being your mate."

"I was going to take you anyways." He said which made her giggle "you are the love of my life."

"Can you show me now?" She asked again. Hoseok got up and started to remove his clothes. "Oh my god, hoseok we shouldn't do it in open."

"What?" He almost fell on his knees and laughed "I can't transform in my clothes."

"Ah, yeah! I get it.." y/n said nervously laughing, hiding her embarrassment. But she was loving it, her smoking hot alpha boyfriend stripping down on that beautiful field with just the two on them. Nobody else, not even any animal to be seen around. She shamelessly watched him as he unzipped his jeans and slide it off his long legs.

"Don't you think you are noticing too much." He said cocking his head as his fingers pull the band of his underwear. He was doing it on purpose, teasing her for his pleasure. Making her desperate for him. Only to leave her like that.

"You know what you're doing to me" She said biting her lip looking into his eyes.

She is one fearless woman, no doubt. And hoseok was ready to give up and fuck her right there and then after how hungry-ly she was watching him. But his wolf was howling inside him. This was his moment and he was not going to let Hoseok have it.

He turned into that giant grey fur animal within seconds. Y/n watched him in awe. She gets down on her knees, letting him know that she's submissive to him. He slowly approach her, sniffing around her. He licks the mark on her neck and it tingles again. This wolf was wild, more than Hoseok himself. The way his big golden eyes were looking parts of her body. It was making her uneasy, in a way that made her feel like she wants him to rip off her clothes and lick her body like a popsicle.

She reaches out to run her fingers in his long grey-white fur. She rubs the area under his big ears and he growls. He likes it. He flips over and lay down infront of her. Obviously, he wanted belly rubs.

"What are you? A puppy?" She said as she rubs his big stomach and he moves his paws in delight. But why should he be the only one to have all the fun. Y/n moves to the side and lays down right next to him.

His big head makes his way on her chest, his nose touching the nape of her neck. He throws his hand around her body, asking her to let him snuggle. He was longer than her, his body giant in comparison to her. She was tiny next to him but she allowed him without any hesitation. She looked into his big golden eyes as he breathe in her scent.

It was so hard to believe it now, that this giant fur ball is actually a cold beast. He was so gentle with her, she couldn't help but close her eyes. Resting her face on his big furry head. She didn't even realise when she fell asleep. In that open field with cool breeze. But the giant grey wolf next to her made sure to cover her with his fur to keep her warm.