23 ~ Potion

"you are scaring me.. what happened?" Y/n was suspecting that Maria had told everyone about what happened in the bathroom a few minutes ago.

"Now that you are mated to a wolf, there are a few things you should know about." Yuri said "mating season is almost here and you are mated to an Alpha. You are going experience your first heat of the season."

"That's it? I know that." Y/n responded "I have prepared painkillers and heating pad. And if it gets worse, I guess I'll ask Hoseok to help me."

"You shouldn't unless you want kids..."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Y/n asked being confused.

"When I was telling you about mating sex that day, I forgot to mention the most important part." Yuri said feeling guilty for not telling her earlier "if you have sex during your heat, you will get pregnant.."

Y/n burst out laughing "this is what you've been scared to tell me?" Even though yuri was talking with her face dead serious, it was still funny to y/n "don't worry, he always pulls out. I've told him clearly that I'm not ready to be a mother."

"Pulling out won't work y/n. You're body will want to get pregnant." Yuri said.

"I'll take contraception pills."

"No pill will work during heat." Yuri told her "even if you get an implant. You'll still get pregnant. During the heat, you will release hormones that will make you crave for your wolf. And once you start releasing pheromones, it will be uncontrollable for your wolf to control himself. Even if you're wolf manages to keep himself in control, you're hormones will cause you severe pain. It forces you to mate with your wolf. Once the line is crossed, there's no way back. Your wolf won't stop until he completely breeds you. This is how werewolf pups are born."

"Are you telling me I'm going to suffer pain because I'll want sex with Hoseok and if we do it, he won't stop until he breed me?" Y/n asked and yuri nods.

Y/n couldn't believe a single word yuri said. This must be a joke, some sort of stupid bullshit. What is she supposed to do in a situation like this. She's not ready to be a mother. But the pain will be so lethal that it can kill her.

"Am I going to die..?" She muttered.

"No y/n, we won't let you go through the suffering." Yuri holds her shoulders snapping her out of her thoughts. "There is a potion I make every mating season. It helps in easing the pain and blocking the pheromones. Most mated couples drink it and it helps. I'll make it for you, me and Daniel use it everytime. It'll block your cravings."

It all makes sense now. Everytime when Hoseok got his heat he stopped before it would get worse. But it will be impossible for him to control during the mating season's heat. The potion yuri was talking about sounds like the only way out through this trouble.

"Please make me the potion yuri. I don't want to have kids. I'm still young to start a family." Y/n said.

"I got your back bestie!" Yuri said passing a wink to her, trying to calm down her bestfriend. "C'mon, let's go out. Your possessive boyfriend must be waiting for you."

They both head outside the ladies room and y/n took her place next to Hoseok. She looked around to see where Maria was but she was nowhere to be seen at the moment. She noticed Hoseok drinking beer as she approached him. It reminds her of the time they went to the club for the first time together. And how Hoseok offered her his beer.

"I thought you didn't want to drink tonight." She said.

"I want you baby." Hoseok said in his husky deep voice placing his hand on the nape of her neck, slowly massaging her it. She felt the same tingle again. The feeling that told her she wants her alpha to touch her. This temptation was dangerous but she absolutely loved every flavour of it. She can't hold back or refuse. She wanted him now. She wanted him to fuck her so good, it would release all her stress from tonight.

"Can we get some fresh air?" She asked looking at him with her hungry eyes. Hoseok looked around the pub, everyone busy dancing and drinking. In the dim lights it was their chance to sneak out through the back door in the dark alley.

He noticed the fire burning in her eyes, the purr in her voice, the way she held on his arm and pressed her body against it. Wanting every piece of the cake, every bit of the pleasure. They fled the scene into the back alley. He press his own body on hers as they both kissed eachother like they've been hungry for days. This is how it's always is making out with him. Wild and insane. He holds her waist in the place before attaching his dangerous wet long tongue on the permanent mark he'd create on her skin.

But then he stops.

"Why'd you stop?" Y/n asked.

"I smell something.." he whispered "it's too strong."

"Hobi!" Y/n heard yuri and daniel as they both rushed outside.

"Do you smell that?" Hoseok asked Daniel and he nods sniffing on the air around him.

"It's a strong scent!" Yuri said.

"Can anyone tell me what's happening?" Y/n asked feeling worried.

"Yuri, take her home and keep her safe until I return." He told yuri.

"But what about you?" She asked him.

"I'll come back later, go home with yuri and stay inside!"

Yuri grabbed y/n's hand and they both rushed out of that place. Yuri drove them to hoseok's house. She was driving so fast, y/n was scared they might end up getting hurt. Once they both arrived, yuri locked every door, every window in the house.

"You should get some rest." Yuri told y/n who was pacing the living room. "It's getting late. Hobi will be back soon. I'll let you know when he's near."

"What happened? What did you guys smell?" Y/n asked hoping for an answer.

"A vampire!"