30 ~ Mating Season

"I don't even like her." Hoon said.

"But you guys were literally a couple till this morning." Y/n said.

"I was pretending to like her, to keep her away from you and my brother." Hoon said "she's been talking bullshit about you in the pack."

"Why would you do that?" She asked. It was so unlikely of hoon to save her from trouble but bring trouble to her.

"I might have acted like a jerk with you before but that was before you joined the pack. You are our Luna now, it is our duty to protect you." Hoon said acting shy. Y/n was surprised to see this side of him. "I know Maria is psycho and she's acting like a jealous bitch ever since my brother linked with you."

"Thanks hoon. I really appreciate that." Y/n said "but.. why were you crying alone here?"

He took a deep breath before answering her question "I don't know how to say this.. I think I've found my mate..."

"Really? That's a great news! You should be happy right now." She said trying to cheer him up "who is she?"

"It's not a she wolf y/n.. it's Jihoon!" He said feeling disappointed.

"What?! I.. I didn't know you were-"

"I'm not gay luna." Hoon said "I don't know what to do."

"Did you feel something for him?" She asked. If Jihoon was truly his mate, he definately would've felt that energy inside him. The energy which Hoseok felt the night his wolf recognised y/n as his mate. "You think he knows..?"

"If his wolf is reacting even half as mine right now, then he obviously knows." Hoon said "he's going reject me, it's not even worth a try. He's the alpha of his pack, he needs a luna not me..."

"He won't, I know it's my first time meeting him but he seems to be a humble wolf. I don't think he's the kinda person to reject his mate for this reason." She said.

"Yeah, he's really humble and kind. He's my brother's close friend and we've always been like a family." Hoon said placing his hand on his chest peeping outside where Jihoon was "my heart is beating so fast, I'm scared he can hear it."

"I'm sure he's going through the same feeling as you are. Go talk to him, you both should spend some time alone." Y/n said trying to push him towards Jihoon's direction.

"Can I hug you?" Hoon asked taking a deep breath preparing himself "I really need a hug right now, luna."

Y/n felt like her younger brother was asking for her support when he called her luna. She hugged him, patting on his back.

"Y/N!"

They both flinched at the loud voice. They broke the hug and saw Hoseok standing at the door. He looked angry, he obviously didn't like his mate hugging his younger brother.

"Stay the fuck away from my woman!" Hoseok said as he forcefully pushed away hoon. Hoon almost fell on the ground.

"Hoseok! Calm down. It's not like what you think." Y/n said trying to calm him down.

"I don't trust him. He can do anything to have his hands on you!" Hoseok growled in anger.

"I was never interested in your mate, brother." Hoon said fearing his brother's aggression and possessiveness.

"He recently discovered his mate, he just needed a supporting hug." Y/n said holding her boyfriend's hand "he's really nervous to make his move. I was just helping him."

"Whatever it is, get lost from here!" Hoseok told hoon and he left to join the people partying outside.

"Don't you dare let any other wolf touch you ever again." Hoseok growled coming dangerously close to her face. His hot breath hitting on the surface of her lips. He roughly grabbed her hair, pulling back her head. He licks every exposed skin from her neck to her chest. He made sure every part of her smells like him.

"Stop scenting me" she said and he released his grip on her hair. "Calm down your pheromones, you will scare them."

"I'm pissed off, what do you think will calm my pheromones?!" He said trying to relax his muscles.

"Sex!" She responded "you can take me right now here in the house alpha."

"Why are you always horny?" He said teasing her.

"Look who's talking" she said crossing her arms.

"Let's go upstairs to my office." He said "bend over my table for me baby. I'm feeling so energetic right now."

"I'm not in the mood anymore." She said purposely teasing him "I'm hungry, let's go outside."

Before he could make a move, she ran outside. He sighed and followed her.

~

"I'm full." Y/n said.

"You ate just fruits, how does that even fill your stomach?" Hoseok asked.

"Fruits are rich in fiber, you should eat them too." She said.

"If you're done eating, can we go to my office now." He said, pleading.

Suddenly, she felt a weird sensation in her stomach. Her head started to feel dizzy and she felt chills. She could feel her heart beating inside her chest. And a wave to pain hits her body.

"Y/n.." Hoseok leaned in and sniffs on her scent. "You smell different.."

She no longer had his scent. It was not even her own scent.

"I knew this would happen, today's first day of mating season." Yuri said as she came running. "Hobi! She's going into heat. We can smell her pheromones. You need to take her home."

Hoseok nods, he was about get up to leave with y/n but yuri realised something important at the correct moment.

"Y/n! Your stuff is still in my room!" Yuri said wiggling her eyebrows at her. Y/n recalls about the potion.

"I'll go grab my things with her. You should go say goodbye to our guests." Y/n told him.

"Make it quick!" He said as yuri held her hand and rushed her inside the house to her room.

"Drink this!" Yuri said pouring some of that potion in the bottle cap.

"But, I haven't told him about this yet.." y/n said.

"We don't have time for that, drink this!" Yuri grabbed her face and made her drink that black colored liquid. Because she knew her friend was in heat at the moment. Her body will refuse to any medicine or tonic that with stop her heat.

~ Author's Note ~

My dad came with me last night when I took my dog out for walk. He pooped and my dad said "are mere beta ne potty krli" ....

There was a guy passing by and I think he heard my father say that ☠️ I don't even know if I should translate this.