2 ~ Let's Celebrate?

"Hoseok?" I was speechless. He was the brother yuri told me about. The brother who was desperate to find his mate. The brother who was living a lonely life. His heart shaped smile was so good it made me kinda mad for not being so cute when I smile.

I know Alpha males are strong and dominating. But this alpha was absolutely stunning, he made me forget about my surroundings. Forget about his sister, I want some of his time.

"Yuri is inside?" He asked pointing his index finger towards the kitchen. His sister works here, he's probably familiar with this cafe.

"Yeah.. she's doing dishes." I said nervously smiling. What the hell is wrong with me, why am I even trying. "Have a seat, I'll go tell her."

"I know you are already closed but can I have something to eat?" He asked in the most polite way I've ever heard "I haven't eaten all day and I'm starving right now."

"Sure! What would you like?" I asked sliding the menu on his table. I'm gonna his food myself.

"Anything would do honestly.." he said. Gosh, he really looks tired and hungry. I nod my head and go to the kitchen. I tell yuri about her brother waiting outside and by the time I come out with some grilled sandwiches, his sister and my friend yuri was sitting on another table kissing a werewolf guy.

"He must be her mate" I said low enough for nobody else to hear. But I forgot, I was standing right beside an Alpha wolf right now after serving him those sandwiches. And he was capable of hearing low sounds, even my heartbeat.

"That's right, they both are mated" he said looking at his sister and making a grossed out face. I could feel him, I was a little grossed out like him. Yuri didn't have to put on a show with her boyfriend. But these people are wolves, you will find wolves do this all the time here.

* Hoseok's pov *

I can smell it, that sweet scent I've always heard my mom talk about whenever she told us about her and dad's love story. They were fated mates. I've been so lonely until now. I traveled across the country to find my mate. Wolves do that when they're unable to find their mate. Most alphas find their omegas by age 23. But I'm 26 and I have no clue where she is.

And then I feel this vibe. This feels exactly like how they tell you it's supposed to be. But I haven't met my omega yet, how do I know if it's only her body scent and nothing else. I don't even know her name. All I know is how beautiful and innocent she looks. My wolf is telling me to mark her, make her my property. But I can sense this out, she's not one of us. This girl is a human, then why do I feel this vibe between us.

She asked me sit and my wolf curled in a ball feeling shy after hearing her soft voice. This dude is crazy, I know he gets horny as fuck during the mating season. But I've never seen him hide from a girl, a human girl because he's shy of her. What happened to my scary aggressive wolf?

She leaves me alone in that room and yuri comes running out. She hugged me, I'm glad my younger sister is happy to see me. Otherwise she only cares about her boyfriend.

"Where's Daniel?" Great, right when I thought she finally cares about her brother, she asked me where her boyfriend is. And as if this already wasn't enough, Daniel came to the cafe. I told him to go straight home and wait for me to bring my sister. But I should've known, these two are mated. Daniel had marked yuri. There's no way these two can stay away from eachother. I'm surprised Daniel accompanied me and roamed around Korea for a month without yuri. The love they share is unconditional.

They both sit on a corner table and start with their lovey dovey shit. I should be happy for them, I am happy for my sister that she'd reunited with her wolf. But my heart is burning right now. I've never felt so lonely before. Where is she, where's my omega. I haven't even met you but I miss you so much. Dear moon goddess, just give me my luna already. I don't wanna die from broken heart syndrome.

I smell this again, this sweet scent. And my wolf started shaking his tail. He was so happy she had returned back to this room. That beautiful tiny human girl. She puts the plate on the table infront of me. I couldn't stop noticing her fragile body in that waitress uniform.

"Mark her right now" my wolf told me "we both can share her"

"Shut up, she's a human!" I told him. This conversation was going inside my head with my wolf. There's no doubt he was going crazy for this human girl. And with yuri and Daniel kissing right infront me us, I want to steal this girl and take her home. And then only lord knows how to stop me.

"Will you guys stop now?" I had to scream otherwise these lovebirds would never stop. It's not their fault, almost every other mated couple is like this when mating season is around. This just comes from the inside. This is why we're werewolves and not humans. Because we don't have control on most things. "Let's go home."

"I'm so happy you both are finally home. Let's celebrate tonight." Yuri said.

"Wonna go clubbing?" Daniel asked because he knows that's exactly what she likes. Good for these stupid mates, clubbing is fun for them. But for a loner like me, it's like being surrounded by wolves in heat. And as an Alpha, I can feel every type of scent and pheromones they release.

I wish I was an omega instead, at least then I didn't have to be so desperate and horny all the time. My sister and her boyfriend lives with me in my house. I hate it when I can smell everything they do behind their closed doors. I think I should get them married and kick them out as soon as possible. Because I am tired of this shit.