46 ~ The End; It's Over

"Where the hell is he?!"

Y/n had already killed a bunch of guards who tried to stop her. Their vampire fangs were nothing in comparison to her powers. And now she was looking for eric who has taken a special place of hatred in her heart. After showing her how he tortured the love of her life, y/n couldn't sit or wait for him to show up to end his life. Rip his skin off with her own hands. Torture him, give him pain way more than what he'd given to her husband.

Y/n was familiar with every part of this house. It used to be her safe place once upon a time. How the tables have turned. Every servant who used to hate her for being a human was now running out of this place. Saving their life. Nobody wanted to cross paths with her right now. She kicks on the door, breaking through it. Storming in the dinning room where Eric's parents were doing their dinner.

"Oh lord!" His mother yelled seeing her biggest fear stand just a few inches away from her.

"Stop her!" The king said. With just a flicker of her hand, she sends the guard flying out of the tall glass windows in that tower. Making the table and chairs crash into the side walls, creating her way to the king. He had never been so afraid of anything before. His death was now standing right infront of him. She grabs on his neck with the speed of light. And watched his enemy die in anticipation as she slowly twisted his neck.

The queen tried to run, holding on her dress as she stumbled in her high heels and fell down on the broken pieces of shattered glass window. The sharp edges of glass pierce through the skin of her palms as she fell. And she screams in pain.

"HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" she shouts "ERIC!!"

"I didn't deserve it, all the hate you gave me. I deserved so much better." Y/n said as she swirls her finger in the air.

The glass pieces from the huge chandelier hanging right above her head breaks down, floating in the air

"I hope you rot in hell!" Y/n cursed and sends the glass pieces piercing through her body. She left the queen lying in a pool of blood, her own blood.

Y/n's revenge was still not over. There was still someone left, Eric.

"Good job!" She heard her last victim's voice. He sat on the throne of his father, in his court room. "I was doubting your powers but I'm sure now. This is why I brought you here, you've done what I couldn't do all these years. You killed my parents. You've made me the king!" Eric said. He was surely out of his stupid vampire mind. How far can a person go to be in authority? He used y/n to kill his own parents to become the next king. "Together we will rule this world. Come here, this throne is now your princess! I'll make you my queen!!"

Y/n walked towards him, climbing the short staircase between them. But rather than sitting on his mother's seat, which he'd expected her to do. She bends down, as if she was hugging him. Lowering her head, she whispered in his ear. "Congratulations on becoming the king." Eric burst into a chuckle, he thought he'd finally convinced her. But he didn't.

"Your kingdom ends here.." these were the last words he heard before y/n digged her sharp long nails in his skin. Crushing his ribs as she pushed her hand inside and yanks his heart out. She steps back, stared at his heart still beating in the palm of her blood dripping hand. Then dropped it, crushing it down with her foot.

Her revenge was over now. She had finally managed to kill all those, who had caused her pain. Gave her a hard time. Made her run away all alone on her own. So many nights she'd spent in that cottage. Afraid that one day the vampires will haunt her down. Find her and end her life. For a crime she'd never committed. She felt a huge weight lift off her chest. That's when she could finally breathe. Without any fear.

~

Y/n ran all the way down from the palace to the huge lawn ahead where daniel had layed Hoseok. He was injured, brutal scratches on his body. His bleeding lip sore with purple bruise on his cheek.

"L-luna..?" Daniel almost didn't recognise her. Who was she, a goddess from hell? Maybe, that's what she is. No matter how much hate she may have in her heart right now. Her sweet and pure love for Hoseok will stay forever.

"Hoseok!" She called his name, holding his head and placing it on her lap. "Wake up, it's over now. Wake up hobi, let's go home."

"I tried everything, he's still unconscious." Daniel said. "I've called yuri, she'll be here to pick us up any minute."

"What's wrong with him? Why is he not opening his eyes?!" Y/n asked as a tear escaped her eyes. It physically hurts her to see her alpha in this state. She place her hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Just to make sure that he was still alive. She leans her head down, her forehead touching his. And she kissed him. Slowly. Praying to her gods, wishing for her husband to open his eyes.

And he did, as if the moon goddess had granted her wish. He opened his eyes and looks at her. Even after her transformation, he was able to recognise her. No matter how horrible she looked to everyone else. It doesn't matter to him. Even if she was a demon, symbol of pure evil. He still loved her. And their love for each other is what connects their soul. They draw their strength from each other. And hoseok was able to regain his conscious because of her pure love for him.

She loves him so unconditionally, even the evil living inside her gave up.