16 ~ Mating

Hoseok strips down. She gulps after seeing how big and thick he was. Now she was afraid if it'll even fit or end up hurting her.

"No matter what happens tonight, I want you to know that I love you." He said as he positioned himself between her legs. "Don't worry, it won't kill you but you won't be able to walk for a couple of days."

He strokes the tip of his dick on her folds. It was too late to stop now. He'd already marked her. Even if it hurts, she can't help but give in. He slowly pushes in. She gasped, having difficulty to breathe. He continued pushing in until he was completely inside her. She was already so tight around him. He didn't move letting her adjust to his size. But how was she going to do that.

She cries out at his first slow thrust and he paused. "Shit, does that hurt?!" He asked. He was so concerned about her right now.

She nodded "don't stop here.. please.." the only way out through this was to continue what they've already started. Pain mixing with pleasure. By the end of the night she won't be able to walk for days, that's for sure. He begins testing his strokes, slowly at first but when she begins to moan he takes it as a sign to increase his rhythm. His length filled her so good, it barely left any room to deepen into her.

With a growl, he grips her waist and thrusts so hard. He lets his wolf take over and begins to pound into her. She cries out because of how wonderful the length of his dick feels deep inside her walls. Each thrust starts to become more erratic, his breathing labored. The room filled with the sound of his skin slapping her skin, moans and grunts. She was now well adjusted to his size. The edge of her pleasure approaching with every stroke, coiling in her abdomen and anticipating its release. But hoseok was nowhere close.

Every rough thrust into her reminds that he's her Alpha. She was moaning his name repeatedly as he thrusted in and out of her during her climax. This was her second orgasm of the night. But hoseok wasn't done yet. He needed more.

"H-hoseok.." she whimpers.

"Little more baby!" he buried his face into her neck. His hips grinding into her slowly so he could relish in the feeling. Rough thrusts deep into her with open mouth kisses on her neck. "Fuck!" With a groan he immediately pulled out and released his load all over her. He came alot, it was enough to fill a jar.

He falls on his back, besides her catching his breathe. Y/n wanted to get up and clean the mess but it still hurts. Her legs had given up and her abdomen hurts everytime she moves. She groans in pain, lifting herself up and changing the position. She needed her alpha's warmth.

"It hurts right?" He asked knowing it very well that this pain won't go for some time. "You smell different" he said holding her hand and gently stroking her hair. "You smell like me, cupcake."

She blushed hard. This was probably the best compliment. "Help me, I want to clean this."

Hoseok nods and immediately got up looking for a towel or something that can be used. Then searched for some painkillers in her drawers. She took 3 pills and it started to work after 20 minutes. The pain wasn't completely gone. But at least it has reduced. At least she could get up and get dressed now. But as soon as she left him in the bed, she felt lonely. She missed his touch. She changed into something comfortable as fast as she could. Then came back into his arms.

"I can't believe it, you're mine!" He said gently kissing her lips "moon goddess handpicked you for me. I love you so much!"

"I can feel your heartbeat.." she said placing her hands on his bare chest.

"We're connected now." He responded "we're soul bound mates."

"Is your heat over?" She asked as he hugged her tight.

"Yea.. but I still want you." He said. "Maybe I should take my wolf for some exercise outside."

"Exercise?"

"Yeah, just running into the woods until he's out of energy." He said "I don't want him to take over because he still wants you."

"I WANT TO BREED HER!" His wolf said "I'LL MAKE HER HAVE OUR PUPS!!"

"shut up!" Hoseok said accidentally while communicating with his wolf.

"W-what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing baby. I was just talking to him.." he said "we talk like this.. sometimes."

"What did he say?" She asked.

"Oh no, you don't want to know that." He said laughing.

"I want to." She said "I wanna know what your adorable wolf said."

Hoseok leans closer to her ear and whispers "he was to breed you baby. He wants to see our pups inside you."

Y/n bites down her lip imagining his wolf breeding her. She hides her face in his chest and he laughs even harder.

"Don't worry, I already told him to shut up!" He said before leaving the bed.

"You're going? Already?"

"I'm just going for a run, cupcake" he said "I'll be back soon."

Hoseok left into the woods. Y/n got up and went to the bathroom. She wanted to see herself in the mirror. Admire every mark, every bruise he'd given her tonight. She stares at her neck in the mirror and smiles to herself. Then she noticed her eyes. They were golden just like his eyes.

"I'm his mate.." she couldn't stop smiling thinking about the fact that she belongs to him now. She belongs to an Alpha, and he'll be hers forever more.

Suddenly she heard footsteps and she saw a figure in the mirror standing behind her in the dark bedroom. She turns back in fear but nobody was there. Suddenly she felt sharp pain on her head, as if someone just hit her. And the last thing she remembers is falling down on the ground.