7 ~ Nature

Almost another week passed and hoseok didn't show up. Not even for once. Y/n didn't try to ask about him and yuri didn't mention him either. She was pissed at him but soon she started to miss his presence.
She almost doubt herself and the feelings she was having for that very short time. Was that even real?

But during this whole time she felt like she was not alone. Even when she was all alone in the woods or inside her cottage. It always felt like a pair of eyes were watching her. But everytime she'd try to reach out or look around, there would be no one. Not even a single leaf moving.

Now she was missing Hoseok. He was so helpful and kind to her. All he was doing was just to protect her. But he wasn't there for her anymore.

Sunday morning, bird was chirping sitting on the tree branch outside her bedroom window. She felt today was a good day to finally step out and go more further into this forest. Morning walk would be a good way to start the day. She changed into a tank top with black leggings and head out for a good one hour long walk.

These woods were magical. She felt more energetic as she walked deeper into the forest. The sunlight piercing through the gap between those tall trees. It doesn't matter anymore if she ends up getting lost, this beautiful forest was worth it. She decided to speed up a little, jogging that could turn this walk into a better exercise. She was sweating after a while of running but it was so refreshing.

She found a rock cave opening surrounded by trees and wild flowers

She found a rock cave opening surrounded by trees and wild flowers. The opening was dark, really dark. But she felt adventurous today. She turns on the flashlight of her mobile and proceeds to walk carefully inside that slippery Rock Cave. Reaching inside she found the most beautiful river she's ever seen in real.

 Reaching inside she found the most beautiful river she's ever seen in real

The view was ravishing, too beautiful to just look at it and go back. This was her chance to enjoy nature's beauty. What could be better than bathing in a natural swimming pool?
She didn't hesitate to strip and jump into the water. Cold but so refreshing. It was the best feeling ever. This forest was full of surprises and coming for a long walk was the best decision.

The feeling of being watched by someone was still there but does she care about it anymore? No, she didn't. And specially not at this moment. She relaxed in the water for some time. But then she heard something. Like the sound of a small piece of rock falling down. She looks around her, nobody was there. But then she saw it, an animal figure hiding in the darkness between the shadow of those huge rocks.

She splashed the water and tries to make noises to scare away the animal. But it only helped in attracting him towards her. He slowly moved, head low as if she was his prey. The sunlight fell on his big head. And she realised it wasn't just any animal. It's a wolf. She froze at her spot in the water.

"What should I do..." She mummers to herself "play dead??"

She could think of absolutely nothing that can possibly save her life right now. She was just an average human, naked infront of that dangerous wild animal right now. His big golden eyes shine but it only scared her even more.

"Go away you pervert!!" One might think she was saying nonsense because there was not much time left with her. That wolf was going to kill her. But it was quite strange to her how that wolf came a little closer towards her direction. And now he was just looking at her. Staring to be correct. His eyes didn't leave a single part of her naked body. And it would sound crazy but not a lie that he was impressed.

The wolf didn't just stop there. He jumped into the water, splashing some on her face. Making her panic. That dangerous wild animal was now swimming around her in circles.

"Am I going to die"

"No baby!" She heard a human voice. A familiar human voice. But there was no human there.

"No way..." She said and watched the wolf turn into a person. "HOSEOK?!"

"Are you lost babygirl?" He growls.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked as he pulls her closer to him. Their naked skin colliding with eachother.

"Claiming you" he responded lifting her up with both of his bare hands. She instantly lifts her legs placing them around his waist and arms around his shoulders. "Come be mine!"

He said, almost growling on her face before slamming his lips roughly on hers. She holds him tight as Hoseok grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls them. He inserts his warm tongue inside her mouth, he tasted good.

"Are you ready babygirl?" He asked pushing her hips down to meet with his hips.

"Yes" she whimpers.

Before things could go further, her eyes shoot open.

"It was a dream..."

She sighed realising it was just one of her lusty dreams she's been having after her last encounter with Hoseok. She woke up alone and wet in her bed once again. There could be so many possible ways a man would try to keep in touch with a woman if he really likes her. But hoseok wasn't trying even one.

"Asshole! What vibe was he talking about? At least he could've stopped by the cafe again to see me.."

She was disappointed but this is how it was. She almost caught feelings for a guy and now he wasn't even around anymore. She starts her morning sulking over him. Maybe it was just a short term attraction and hoseok was back to what he was doing before they met. Finding his mate.

Since today was her day off, she had enough time to treat herself by making a delicious good breakfast and enjoying it on her cosy bed. But it doesn't look like she has enough ingredients with her today to make something delicious. While she was looking through her kitchen cupboards, she received a text from yuri.

Yuri: Good morning sunshine:D

         Today is my birthday and I'm  
            throwing a party. Please don't
            refuse, I want my only friend
            to be there for me today at  
            the party. I'll come pick you
            up at 6.

~ Author's Note ~

Hello (✿^‿^)
I have a feeling this book won't do good like the rest of my books. But I've been wanting to ask you something. I don't know how many people will be reading this and answering.

But I want to know how you became Army ( ╹▽╹ )