25 ~ Witch

As Mrs Jung told y/n last night to join her and Mrs Min for lunch, she joined hoseok when he left for the pack house. They were united after so long, it would take months to tell yoonji about everything that had happened to her ever since she left canada. But spending the afternoon together was enough for now. Once y/n arrived, hoseok took her to the balcony where Mrs Min was already having a conversation with hoseok's mother. His mother greeted her with a warm hug just like how she always do. And left y/n alone with Mrs Min in the room. She knew it very well, there must be a lot y/n had to ask about and yoonji had to answer.

"I never got a chance to say this so I want to tell you today." Y/n said "I'm really thankful to you for raising me up."

"I have done nothing my dear, it's all by moon's grace." yoonji said smiling and it was now when she noticed those canines yoonji had. Y/n was surprised when she noticed it, her foster mother was one of these wolves.  And she didn't even know about it. 

"You're a werewolf..?" 

"You finally figured out?" yoonji said now smiling even brighter, showing her canines. "It's not like i've been hiding this from you, I didn't know when to tell you. When you were just younger, just a small kid. I got a few tests done on you. They all came negative. You were showing no signs of a supernatural child. I figured that it would be best to keep you away from this dark world but I couldn't protect you from vampires. I'm so sorry my dear."

"Please, don't say that. I'm happy to know you are a wolf." y/n said holding her hand giving her respect "there are not many people I can talk to about this whole wolf and luna thing. At least I have you now."

"I appreciate that you both are taking things slowly. You'll learn with time." yoonji said before going towards a drawer, taking out a piece of paper and returning back to her. "I think right now is the correct time I give you this!" she handled over the paper to y/n. 

"What is this?" she asked as she unfolded the paper and read what's written inside. It looked like a handmade thick old paper with an address written from old black ink. "157' Hebrew Fort Liechtenstein"

"You were only 7 months old when a witch gave me your responsibility." yoonji told y/n "she was in a hurry, I still remember the guilt and pain in her eyes when she requested me to take you in. She told nothing about herself or where she came from. She gave me this paper and told me to protect you from the local vampires."

"Do you think she was my mother?" y/n asked.

"I wish I knew my dear." yoonji said "I'm sure this address has something to do with her and your past."

"Thanks for keeping me safe yoonji." y/n said hugging her before running off to hoseok's office. But he wasn't there. She was about to leave when she saw him running on the tracks in the ground. practicing with some members of his pack.

"Hoseok!" she called out when she reached there. His head immediately turned reacting to her voice and came running towards her.

 His head immediately turned reacting to her voice and came running towards her

"Hey baby!" he said breathing fast. Sweat dripping down from his bang to his sweaty shirt sticking to his chest. Y/n handed over the paper to him. "Europe?"

"Yoonji told me few things about my past. A witch left me with this address." y/n told him "this might be my only chance to find about my past and my parents."

"I'll ask Daniel to arrange tickets and hotel for us." Hoseok said.

"No, I can't let you do that. It's gonna cost a lot and I don't know how many days I'll have to spend there." y/n said. "I can't let you spend so much money on me."

"Y/n, I want you to remember this. You are my mate, my princess, the love of my life. I can't let you go somewhere so far away all alone. You don't have to worry about the money." he said holding her hand as they both walked towards the pack house. "I know how much this means to you. You can call me greedy but I want to help you find your past. Because I want our relationship to take it's next step."

Y/n rubs her eyes as tears roll up in them. She was so fortunate to have him in her life. He was always so supportive and ready to do anything for her. Hoseok noticed her getting emotional and pulled her in his warm embrace.

"I love you." Y/n said.

"I love you more." He said placing a peck on her forehead.

Suddenly y/n felt something wet on her arm. She realised it was his sweat droplet that had fallen from his hair.

"Ew!" She said trying to move away but Hoseok held her tightly in his arms. "You're sweating so much, let me go."

"I ran for straight for an hour." He said laughing "let me get some more sweat on you and then we can bath together." He leans down and rubs his head all over her shirt.

"AAAAAH!" She yelled being annoyed. He finally let her go from his grip and she ran straight into his room. Hoseok follows her and locks the door once they both are inside.

"I don't have spare clothes, what am I going to wear now." She said immediately taking off that shirt and standing with her arms crossed.

"You can take one of my sweatshirts." He said opening the drawer for her where he kept extra clothes in the pack house.

~

"Are you tired?" He asked after they stepped out of the bathroom. They spent good 40 minutes inside making love in standing position.

"Not yet." She said wearing his sweatshirt. "I feel my ass hanging out. Isn't it too short?"

"Do you think I'll let you go around showing others what's mine? It's covering up everything." He said folding the sleeves for her since it was big for her size. "I know an agent who can find me information on this address. I can ask him to dig into it if you allow."