10 ~ Party

"I guess no..."

"You're kidding me? You've been here for years." Yuri said.

"Months actually!"

"Still!" Yuri responded "okay let me tell you about it. Just like humans we have some needs. But when it's mating season our heat starts. When it's a she wolf, the pain can be life threatening. But you're heat starts after you find your mate." Yuri continues telling her about it "I remember my first heat, it was painful. But Daniel was there with me. The only way to get rid of it is mating. There's no other way to get rid of the pain. And the mating sex is beyond this universe. It's the best!"

"Yuri.. I want to tell you something. I'm not sure if you already know but that night me and hoseok left early.."

"You mean the night we went to the club, right?" Yuri asked and y/n nodded. "Oh yea, hobi told me about that. You had something urgent to do so you guys left early."

"N-no.. that's not what happened. Then I guess he didn't tell you about it.." y/n hesitated but she had to tell yuri. "That night, Hoseok had his first heat.."

"What?!!" Yuri was shocked. "How is this possible.. are you sure it was heat? He hasn't even found his mate yet!"

"He told me himself yuri.. he said he's in heat and took me home before his wolf took over.." y/n responded.

"and then? What happened later? He didn't return home that night."

"He slept at my place." Y/n said and yuri suspected if they both ended up doing it.

"No it's not like that. He just slept in my cottage" y/n said "nothing happened between us.."

"It's so strange.. it's irresistible, undeniable. There's no way a wolf can be in heat right next to his mate and they don't have mating sex." Yuri said "I can't even imagine how much he must be suffering that night. You were right next to him and he didn't even lay a finger on you."

"But I'm not his mate.." y/n said nervously.

"Let's stop here. This is enough for today. We'll talk later about this whole situation." Yuri said throwing a dress on her bed. "You are gonna look delicious in this!"

"Deli..cious.."

"No, I didn't mean that. I mean you'll look beautiful in this." Yuri said "maybe this is our chance to find out the truth.."

"This dress is beautiful but what's the need for wearing this in a house party

"This dress is beautiful but what's the need for wearing this in a house party."

"This is not the kinda birthday bash you think it is." Yuri said getting changed into her dress that looked almost like a gown, just like y/n's. "It's a formal celebration. Everyone's gonna be there, everyone who's a part of our pack. Including our mother. C'mon, now go and change. We don't have enough time."

~

"Oh my! This is one huge birthday Party

"Oh my! This is one huge birthday Party." Y/n whispered to the only alpha guy standing next to her after her friend got surrounded by guests wishing her happy birthday.

"Birthdays in our family are always celebrated like this." Hoseok said smilingly holding her hand "I forgot to tell you, you look breathtaking right now."

Y/n was blushing hard on his compliment and this time she didn't even try to hide it. "y/n, I want to introduce you to my mom."

"M-me? Why?" Y/n said almost freaking out.

"It's not like I'm gonna introduce you as my girlfriend. But you still need to introduce yourself. You are like a special friend to me y/n" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Y/n found it cute and charming.

"Is it you or your wolf talking right now?" She asked "he's acting really cute today."

Hoseok looks down chuckling before looking back at her "he likes you, he thinks you're adorable."

He takes her to his mother's table where she was talking with a few people. But as soon as she saw her son approaching, she excused everyone she was around.

"My son!" She greeted him with a hug "you look so handsome."

"Thanks mom." Heseok responded "meet my friend, she's new to our town. She's been living here for few months now."

"Good evening, I'm y/n." She introduced herself.

"It's so nice to meet you y/n. My son doesn't come with a date, I think you're a special friend to him." His mother said "and you're so beautiful."

"Thanks ma'am." Y/n said smiling towards the senior lady.

"How about you leave y/n with me for some time and greet other guests, Hoseok?" His mother said and he nodded.

"Is it okay if I leave?" He whispered in her ear slowly stroking her back.

"It's fine, you can leave." Y/n told him and he left.

His mother looks her from head to toe which made her feel so nervous and uncomfortable. She wished Hoseok hasn't left her alone with his mother. But what can she do now, nothing.

"You're not a wolf, are you?" She asked.

"N-no ma'am.." y/n responded. She was scared his mother probably didn't like her.

"His wolf likes you alot. You must be special to him" she said. Y/n didn't know if this was a compliment or what but she felt happy knowing that even his mother knows now, that beast living inside him was into her.

"I can read your face dear, I know you like him." She said "but his wolf hasn't recognised you as his mate. I can't tell if you're actually made for him but both of you will look so good as a couple. I am rooting for you both."

"Do you think it's possible..?" Y/n hesitated to ask but she really needed to know now. It seemed like his mother was not only the eldest but also the most experienced.

"It is my dear, it's a rare possibility but if moon goddess wants him to be with you. You both will end up together." She said holding her hands. "If you don't mind I can help you find out."