37 ~ Art

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"

She heard hoseok's voice as she slowly open her eyes. And finds herself laying on the ground, but in his arms. Hoseok was almost at the verge of tears. The first thing he did when she gained conscious was to hug her tight. Then kiss her.

"What happened.." she asked looking around. It was the same graveyard they were standing in before she fainted.

"You passed out. How do you feel?" He asked. He helped her get up and stand on her feets. She felt chills run down her spin when she realised what just happened. Her soul had left her body, leaving her soulless body cold. And met a woman in another dimension. It was a spirit who came to visit her and help her. Y/n wondered if it was the spirit of the woman, the witch who had given her to Yoonji.

"I want to go back." She said and hoseok took her back to the hotel. Reaching the hotel, she lays down on the bed trying to relax her mind. But her mind was playing that incident on replay.

Hoseok called room service and ordered some herbal tea for her. Along with some sandwiches. He wanted her to eat something and rest for the rest of the day. Y/n told him about what happened after she fainted and hoseok almost spit out his tea. He couldn't believe what she was telling him.

"I think she was the witch who dropped you at yoonji's foster home." He said.

"So she was.."

"I think so, she was a spirit." He responded.

"She's dead.." y/n muttered feeling lost and sad "she knew about me and my past, and she's dead now. There's nothing we can do now. It's all over.."

"Don't lose hope baby! We can't give up! I'm sure she must've told someone about it. She wouldn't have taken that secret to her grave." Hoseok said "I'll tell my agent to start with his investigation. He can get us some information."

"I don't know what I did to deserve you.." y/n said feeling her tears escape her eyes. Hoseok hugged her in his warm embrace and let her cry. She needed it, a good cry. To let that heavy weight get down her chest.

"There's a museum we can go.." Hoseok said after she was done sobbing in his arms and felt better eating her sandwich. "You like art, right? I can take you there. I heard looking at art ia like therapy."

Y/n smiled "yes, I like art."

~

Hoseok took her to Kunstmuseum. A place for beautiful morden art. They were moving from one painting to another holding hands. He could tell she was feeling much better just by visiting a museum. But their moment was disturbed by Hoseok receiving a phone call.

"I have to take this one." He said "stay here, I'll be back." Hoseok left outside to attend his call trying not to disturb the atmosphere inside.

"Y/n.." she heard a familiar voice. A voice she's been dying to hear. But hearing it right now somewhere far away from home feels so unreal.

Y/n turns back and found bomi standing. This was unbelievable, she closed and rubbed her eyes. Thinking it must be a hallucination. But it was real. Bomi was standing right there infront of her with a weak smile on her face. Y/n couldn't hold in, she immediately hugged her bestfriend. She's been away from bomi for months now and she missed her so much.

"B-bomi! Is this really you?"

"It is me, y/n!" Bomi said breaking the hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asked "wait.. eric is here?"

"No, eric is at home." Bomi told her "I'm here for you, y/n. I have a car waiting outside for us. Let's run away. I can't take you back home but I'll take you somewhere safe. You don't have to suffer anymore because of this werewolf."

"Why would I suffer because of him?" Y/n responded.

"What do you mean?" Bomi said. "You're not safe with him, y/n. Let's leave from here." Bomi tried to grab her hand and pull her along with her as she tried to escape the scene. But y/n pushed her hand away.

"That wolf you're talking about is my mate!" Y/n said feeling angry "he's my fiance!"

"He brainwashed you, I'm going to kill that bastard!" Bomi said but immediately regretted it. Y/n grabbed her wrist, tight enough to cause her pain. "Y-y/n, what are you doing. You're hurting me."

"No, you are hurting me!" Y/n said. Her eyes were red again and it terrified bomi. "Hoseok would never hurt me. How dare you even assume that about him!"

Hoseok's call was over now and he was coming back inside. He saw her having an argument with another woman and came running to protect his mate.

"Y/n!" He said and she let go of bomi's hand. "Stay away from her!" He told bomi.

"Hoseok, it's okay.. she's bomi.." y/n said feeling disappointed. This was not how she wanted to introduce her bestfriend to her fiance. But here they all are, fighting over y/n.

"Come with me y/n, leave this werewolf." Bomi said once again trying to convince her.

"He's an Alpha and I'm his Luna!" Y/n responded. "You're in a big misunderstanding bomi. We need to clear this out."

"But eric said he's been torturing you and you've become his slave." Bomi said.

"Nobody's torturing me and I'm a slave to no one." Y/n said. "I love him and I'm his mate. I'm with him, with my own choice. Since when eric got the authority to make decisions for me?!"

"I'm not here on his behalf." Bomi said "I'm here for you.."

"Bullshit! All this time I've been missing you like hell. But you didn't even try to reach out? And now you suddenly show up and talk shit about Hoseok!" Y/n said, almost yelling.

"I was busy keeping people off your back!" Bomi said "you think you're the only one to make sacrifices?!"